SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

You beat me to the post Colt. Congrats to my friend Rattlesnake! I am so proud of him I'm about to burst! It was very well earned he shot with maturity well beyond his years, can't wait to see you guys again.

Waterloo

Colt Faro and his son Rattlesnake were in attendance last Sat at the Las Vaquero's club match, here in Tombstone. We were on the same posse and they were both very entertaining to watch especially the Buckeroo, simply because of his young age. He was well mannered, safe and VERY FAST as his Dad was. I enjoyed their company, and its not a suprise that the youngster won his catagory at Winter Range. Way to go Houston, Texas!!!

Blaze

Well done.. :lol::D:lol:

That is something Special............. :FlagAm:

All American National Champion.

Cheers,

Cody Two Guns

Kansas City Sneed

Oklahoma Dee

Waterloo it was a pleasure shooting with you too! Your Snakes hero! He and I both appreciate how you helped him out and encouraged him. You are a class act my friend!

Blaze we really enjoyed shooting with y'all. We had a blast!!! Y'all treated us just like family. Thanks to all of the Los Vaqueros! By the way, I wore my Los Vaqueros pin all week with pride. It brought me good luck!!!

Waterloo it was a pleasure shooting with you too! Your Snakes hero! He and I both appreciate how you helped him out and encouraged him. You are a class act my friend!

:)

Well ya know why he did so well, dont'cha?

It's because he and his Dad had breakfast at the same time as I did and we chatted every morning.

Congratulations Rattlesnake.

Great job Colt.

Now I am wondering how come I didn't do any better...

As mentioned above, Rattlesnake Wrangler is a fine young man. I had the pleasure of doing business

with them and someday hope to shoot with them.

Congratulations to both.

Johnny Meadows

Thanks so much everyone. I can't express to you all how fulfilling it is to have you fine folks as part of our lives. It never ceases to amaze me at how our sport brings us together as family. I look forward to shooting with you all!

Colt

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to both of you from Buffy and I. I can't say it enough how glad I am that y'all are back to shootin'! Hope to see y'all soon.

Ringo

Hey Colt...... its Cimarron Larna...ole Dubious Don's wife.....sorry I wasn't at the awards..was feeling konda poorly.....But CONGRATS to both YOU and "SNAKE"...you have a fine young man there and you both are a pleasure to posse up with ;-)

wow thats awsome!

Ya got any videos yet from this years winter range, I didnt go. <_<

Jersy town kid,

Thanks so much everyone! I've been telling everyone that this was one of the best matches we've ever attended. Not just because of having some success there. The whole thing from stem to stern was incredible! The stages were good, weather cooperated, all the new friends we made, all the old friends there, food, vendors galore, entertainment, the facility was magnificent and the best posse ever! I know I prob missed some things but I can't say enough good about this match and the folks that made it possible. Thank you all for making this the match WR will never forget.

Colt

Thank you to all of you for the nice things you said. I really had fun at Winter Range. I cant wait to go back again. It was great to meet all the new people there. Now that I'm back home I have lots of work to do to get ready for EOT. I will do my best there and I hope I get to see you all. I want to say a special thank you to Waterloo for helping me at the match and Dubious Don for making me feel comfortable and at home at Winter Range. I guess the one person that I can't forget is my dad for all he has done and getting us there.

I'm so glad you and your dad had such a good time! It was a PLEASURE shooting with you both (AWESOME SHOOTERS!)

Thank you to all of you for the nice things you said. I really had fun at Winter Range. I cant wait to go back again. It was great to meet all the new people there. Now that I'm back home I have lots of work to do to get ready for EOT. I will do my best there and I hope I get to see you all. I want to say a special thank you to Waterloo for helping me at the match and Dubious Don for making me feel comfortable and at home at Winter Range. I guess the one person that I can't forget is my dad for all he has done and getting us there.

Archived