SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range

2nd - Duce Stevens

1st - Lead Dispencer

National Champion Ladies - Two Sons

National Champion Men - Lead Dispencer

It must have come down to a gnats as#!! Good shootin' all ~ Deuce will get 'em next time :D

From Unforgiven: "His gun must've jammed..." ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Big congrats to Two Sons, wow, way to go lady! And of course to you too, Deuce, you rock! Congrats to all of the winners!

I.M.

Okay:

Partial List of winners (from iPhone notes. Ignore misspelled names::

(Missed some after Frontiersman called)

GD-Ramblin Rose

ES-Rosita Gambler

LSS-Claudia Feather

SS-Evil Roy

LS-Two Sons

S-Hellz Comin

LFCD-Half-a-Hand-Henry

FCD-Billy Boots

LFC-Pocket Change

FC-Lefty Eastman

FT-Split Rail

CC-Solicitor General

LBW-Echo Meadows

BW-Slick McCade

LGF-Short Shot

GF-Lassiter

L49-Stormy Shooter

49-Long Hunter

LW-Texas Tiger

W-Black Tom

CG-Sunshine Marcy

CB-Lead Dispencer

Top 16 Lady-Mustang Sally

Man-Deuce Stevens

Lady Overall-Two Sons

Overall-Lead Dispencer

Next year's event--Feb 13-19

I forgot to include:

NEWS FLASH: Blind squirrel finds acorn.

Despite slow shooting, Baylor placed 10th in Frontiersman at Winter Range.

In a possibly related story, Hell Freezes over. Film at 11.

He felt he shot slow (with 1 miss) and did not expect that finish. T

hat is why he mentions about missing some results that were announced following his category.

2nd - Deuce Stevens

1st - Lead Dispencer

National Champion Ladies - Two Sons

National Champion Men - Lead Dispencer

Congratulations to the overall winners, but I need to add a big congrats to the guy from Texas who came in third behind Deuce Stevens and Lead Dispencer--Waterloo. This was his first Winter Range, and those of us from central

Texas who have been watching him shoot and improve are real proud of him. He made a great showing this year--everybody better be on the lookout for this lad.

Phil - I shot with Ray at Fire and ice - he is fast.................saw him every day and we chatted - the only thing I know was he had some gun troubles at F&I.....and when I saw him last 2 days of WR him was shaking his head like it is not going good...........no details, sorry, don't think he was pleased with his results................ regards..........Wolf

Thanx a bunch!!!

Results are online and i could get a glimpse at his scores. That's ugly and not like him at all!!!!

Usually him and I fight over the overall title here in Europe and he beat me in 2010! I did good last Winter Range coming in 4th overall. It is sad to see this result given that he put up a lot of Dollars and time to make the trip.

It was a lot of fun reading your summaries!!! Thank you for that and best wishes to you!

Congratulations to all shooters that were able to be there. You are all winners!!!!

REPHIL

Congratulations to the overall winners, but I need to add a big congrats to the guy from Texas who came in third behind Deuce Stevens and Lead Dispencer--Waterloo. This was his first Winter Range, and those of us from central

Texas who have been watching him shoot and improve are real proud of him. He made a great showing this year--everybody better be on the lookout for this lad.

You got that right. He warmed up pretty good at the Badlands Bar-3 the weekend befor Winter Range!!!!!

Ringo

Archived