SASS Wire Forum

Head up MIchigan Cowpokes!

Ketchum Quick, SASS #72923

The stages have been written and the targets have been put into place. My pard hOOt has moved more snow....

We are shooting next Saturday at Rockford. We will be going back to the regularly scheduled program.... this means we will be serving lunch after the match.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

Ketchum Quick

Heee Haa Ketchup.. I'll be there..Can't wait,, :unsure: After our last shoot and Gunner and Drover beat me , I gots some pay back comeing.. ;) Hopefully you-all will have some shotgun knock-downs soes I can pratice.. :blink:

Heee Haaa Gunner I'll see Ya there.. and I'll be shootin Pale-Rider Loads.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Oh ya Drover ya best take ta hidein :unsure:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I will bring some extra Shotshell loads.. :lol:

Heee Haaa Hoot.. I'm shooting Pale-Rider so theres alittle extra Fire ta help melt the snow ;)

LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT KETCHUM QUICK. THANKS TO YOU & HOOT & ANYONE ELSE WILLIN TO SET UP & MOVE SNOW FOR US, YALL DO A GREAT JOB. DID I HEAR CRAZY MINGO IS LOOKIN FOR SOME REVENGE? MAYBE CRAZY MINGO NEEDS TO BORROW SOME OF SPLITRAIL'S & STONE CREEK DRIFTER'S LEMONADE.

My feeble attemp to get the word out too! :lol:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=165281

Sassy Sunshine and I are lookin' forward to seein' y'all - thanks CRAZZZZZZZY MINGOOOOOOOOOOO :wacko:

Can't wait to see the shooters that went to WR ...Congrats on their efforts!

BTW: gonna try Gunfighter w/ BP of course...maybe :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

We will be having a fun time throw down. Talked to Doots today. He said that he was ready for some fun. He's planning on parking his Marlin and bringing out the '73 to give some of us a chance. Ya like dats gonna help! :wacko:

See ya there cowpokes!

Ketchum Quick

We will be having a fun time throw down. Talked to Doots today. He said that he was ready for some fun. He's planning on parking his Marlin and bringing out the '73 to give some of us a chance. Ya like dats gonna help! :wacko:

See ya there cowpokes!

Ketchum Quick

Hard to believe he still has a 73 that runs......I hope he's not touching KJ's :P

Heee Haaa Slo-Moe.. You may be right :mellow: I may need some of that there lemonade ta loosen up the joints :blush:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I'll be shooting Pale-Rider ta get ready for Smoke-in-the--Woods.. :) Its been to darn cold and the snows to deep for me to Pratice.. :unsure: Those Ohioans gots a big smile on the face cuss I can't pratice.. :angry: But I don't need any pratice ta whip the whole bunch of them.. :lol:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Hoot..Been looking forward to the shoot.. :) You Cowboys in the town of Liberty sure know how to have Fun and Make ya want to come back every Month..Heee Haaa :P

Heee Haaa Hoot..Been looking forward to the shoot.. :) You Cowboys in the town of Liberty sure know how to have Fun and Make ya want to come back every Month..Heee Haaa :P

Ya Mingo be sure to park up at the club house or in the trap range parking lot this month. We are not sure that the ground will be hard enough to drive back to the range like we did last month.

Besides that, I hear that someone nearly castrated their vehicle last month??? :blush:

KQ

Heee Haaa Ketchup.. That be me.. B) Thanks for the advice ;) Looks like we got sleet out there this morning.. :huh: Thats not going to stop the fun today.. :D

Archived