SASS Wire Forum

Funniest SASS Alias'

Marshal Max Henry

gotta say it, while funny, some are over the line for a family sport.

There are always a few.

I have been planning to go ahead and get my SASS membership, and have been contemplating going with Doc Ward or something that fits my sense of pun. Nothing risque, although maybe a bit too obscure. Decisions, decisions.

In addition to being a real person, my name is also a play on words. Y'all remember the Allie Mo! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Yu is a real person? Dang I thought you were a Fig Mint of my imagination.

Fella that owns our range goes by Dirty Dick.

My dear wife "Little Irish Lassy" helped me chose my alias "Kid Kneestone". She said it was appropriate since I had passed several of them!

We have always enjoyed the play on words that some shooters have used to create an alias.

I have often suggested "Ima Lil Teapot" to new female shooters but no takers so far that I am aware? One girl here used "Crystal Chandalier" for a while but it was not official.

Happy shooting,

Kid Kneestone

:D We've got a lady shooter with the Texican Rangers who's named "Ima Gutshooter"!

Miss Cubbie

I love Ima!

and I agree she has one of the best aliases

I used to shoot with a lady named "Ivana Vinalot" up in Iowa. When I was picking my Alias I tremember seeing one on the list "Amanda Throttlebottom" that I thought was funny. Also liked "Horase Patootie" and it got me off the thought of normal names and on the road to playing on words.

Bugs Bonney

I have met the Jack M one that JJJ mentioned. Really nice guy but cannot bring myself to say his name.

Another one of my faves is Wiggly Johnson. Not sure how that got passed the alias police either

There used to be a guy here called "El Paso Gasso"

Used to be? I know him and hope he's still around. I haven't seen him in a while.

He's still around Allie. He shoots just at Chabot now.

EC

When I signed my boy up with SASS, he chose to be called "Lobo Timmy" (Lobotomy).. but he went and got interested in other things that take up his time and money now, so I guess it is available again.

We kicked around several others, including "2 Slow Lee", "Harley, David's Son", "David's Son Harley", and if he ever re-joins, I am certain he will call himself something along the lines of "Fender Telecaster", "Gibson Les Paul", "1000 Watts", or "Eleven" (yeah he's the leader of a band with no name. I have suggested they call themselves "Grapeshot", tho that is an already taken SASS alias).

SOso

Roaming the back roads of Georgia, Florida and South Carolina- Wigley Down Yonder- A classic cowboy jester!

Archived