SASS Wire Forum

Funniest SASS Alias'

Marshal Max Henry

I just came accross a PArd Named "Dusty Balz" I know i have the mentality of a 15 yo but i laughed for 5 minutes and it gave me the idea for this thread. Iwould like to hear some funny ones. I just gave one. whos got one?

Capt. George Baylor mentioned a fellow who went by Squatstachute. I'm not sure about the spelling but that's funny.

I've always liked a pard that I shoot with at the Rocky Branch Rangers in Higginsville, MO.... IZA LITTLEOFF. Another good one from Texas.....BAD GENE POOLE. Of course I'm partial to my wife, FANNIE KICKER. I've actually been offered good money to give up my alias.

Titus A. Gnatsass

I just came accross a PArd Named "Dusty Balz" I know i have the mentality of a 15 yo but i laughed for 5 minutes and it gave me the idea for this thread. Iwould like to hear some funny ones. I just gave one. whos got one?

.....that was the first one that came to mind - however I do get a giggle out of 'Buffalo Dick'' or 'Titus A. Gnatsass'

GG ~ :FlagAm:

There's also Imis Twohofen and Ringer used to go by Ifn' Ida Shotbedder.

I like "Lying Dog" or any member of the Dunnit Gang. There's Ain't and Ima and Mater and several more.

For pure female appeal, how about "Velvet Glove", and she's purty too.

Course there's Lilly b' Haven.

There used to be a guy here called "El Paso Gasso"

Used to be? I know him and hope he's still around. I haven't seen him in a while.

Capt. George Baylor mentioned a fellow who went by Squatstachute. I'm not sure about the spelling but that's funny.

Squatstachute is a woman, Ded-I Dalton's mother.

I too like my friend Titus's, but I also chuckle at Kid Kneestone....

I know him too and was going to name that one. However since my Cuz' Mo beat me to it, how about Helen du'Saque.

In addition to being a real person, my name is also a play on words. Y'all remember the Allie Mo! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

One of my dear friends...

Squawty Bawdy

First time I heard her alias I thought "there is no way I would let anyone call me that!"

course most women wouldn't want to be called Complicated either :->

What's so funny about my name? ;)

Glad you got a laugh, if you can't have fun in this game, you should be doin something else :D

There is a couple that shoot in Florida named Jeremiah Longknife and his wife Velvet Sheath.

Haven't seen this guy for a while but his alias is Henri Sauna Beech.

At one local shoot a jokester signed up as Hardin Long...........the lady keeping score kept saying "Who's Hardin Long". I guess you had to be there :lol:

I still think Dusty and Buffalo have some real funny names.

Someone should name themselves Next Shooter

A new young shooter on our Posse has:

Little Joe Notright :blink:

This one is my all time fav.... have no idea how he got it past SASS tho...

The R/O at a match up North insisted on seeing his membership card,

It read....

Jack Mehoff :lol:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Another "Dusty":

Dusty Morningwood

Don't know how that got past the alias police, either! :lol: :lol:

Always enjoyed Doc and Leggs Brazos' youngin', No No Bad Dog. He was a youngin' when I started the game, but he's all grown up now.

There was also a shooter around here in the "old" days who went by Dusty Bottom (might have been Dusty Bottoms, can't remember for sure).

I also think Ringo Fire's better half, Buffy Lo Gal, is pretty clever.

Regards, TJH

We got a gal shoots with us, IMA WARNINU

some others are, Knobby Dick, Yosemite Sam, Major Newheart (He had a heart transplant, cool huh?) Woody Shootem,Moe Gunns,Faygo Kid to name a few.:)

Archived