SASS Wire Forum

Hey Cherokee Charlie!

Well CC ya got to come to Alabama on March the 5th. I dun seen in the paper today thar's gonna be MIDGET WRESTLING at a joint called Sidepockets. Only fly in the oniment is their fellers and not gals. :lol::P

Quigley,

Can't get anybody to come in March. Come and get me. I can't drive but short distances. Now let me toll you sumthin'. I ain't gonna rassle no hard tale no matter how little he is. But i will rassle a woman---------------even a midgit. :wub: I'm gonna git inta trouble fer sayin't this but little wimmen rasslers 'er as hard ta hold on ta as a greased pig or maybe a hunnert dollar bill in a gun shop. Whur in tha world ya been, Quigley??? I know you don't w*&K all that much.

...looks like thar need to be a shuttle service or such betwixt Grant, Alabama and Gainesburg, Georgia..... <_<

CC ya tryin to get banned from this here place with remarks like that!! :o

I been a bad cowboy. Been cheatin on the SASS folks over on rimfire central. Mainly the Marlin forum. Seems I got bit by an ol' pal in my gun safe and been spending a little free time over there studing up on it. Made the mistake yesterday of stopping by a pawn shop and dang if he did make me a race horse deal on a Marlin model 60. Didn't get it cause it ain't really what I was after but I could hardly sleep last nite for thinking about it. :wacko:

...thar ain't but one way to cure from that thur bite ya got Andrew...

...you know the cure too...

Yeah but I can't get back by there till Monday. On the other hand, there's another pawn shop I want to visit on the way to my daughters softball game this afternoon. :rolleyes: I'm killin me! :lol::lol:

Archived