SASS Wire Forum

Uh oh...

Um... did we lose the gentleman from Visalia...? :mellow:

Shux, I still have that weird tune echoing in my haid~! ^_^

Um... did we lose the gentleman from Visalia...? :mellow:

Shux, I still have that weird tune echoing in my haid~! ^_^

MAN, hate to admit this.. but I am so lost.. lol.. GCR?? I hope now.. I love his posts.. he is not normal, nor am I .. so I feel warm an fuzzy.. lol

Yeah...

He has a somewhat different (refreshing?) view on things, but I've always enjoyed his posts... :mellow:

He has gotten into a few scrapes with the Moderators in the past. He is still listed as a member. GunClick is one word if you use the member search it came up for me.

weird, was it him that posted the fish heads video, then an apology to the Saloon after it was taken off? I can't seem to find any record of any posts by him, or a member record...

Gun clicks did the fish heads.. ... I like him a lot.. I hope they did not remove him.. but I do not know what it is that determines that, and I know they have a very tough job.. So, I can visit CAS again if I need to to spend time with my pal GCR.. I can not pass judgement on BH.. he has a very tought job.. and he has to do it.. I understand that.. I really do.. so Cas might me back in my places to visit at night.. I will miss him.. but they have to do what they have to do.. and I am more than willing to visit y'all at other sites if I have too...

He has gotten into a few scrapes with the Moderators in the past. He is still listed as a member. GunClick is one word if you use the member search it came up for me.

Ah, I was making it two words.

Politics and religion are two things best not discussed... too many hard feelings start from those two subjects.

So a Republican, a demorat, a Catholic and Jew walk into a bar... :P

And leave us not forget the dyslexic agnostic insomniac, who would lie awake all night contemplating the existence of a Dog... :rolleyes:

Archived