SASS Wire Forum

marshal Phil... Help... lol

Deja Vous

So I am signed in but locked out? lol... I can go see, but not post.. I guess I understand that since I am a blabber fingers.. lol.. But gosh, you gotta know I have to be able to post.. lol

So I am signed in but locked out? lol... I can go see, but not post.. I guess I understand that since I am a blabber fingers.. lol.. But gosh, you gotta know I have to be able to post.. lol

One of the moderators hasta unlock yer ability ta post.

It is a safegaurd Southpark Sam put in ta help keep unwanted spamers out.

Should be cleared within a day...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

One of the moderators hasta unlock yer ability ta post.

It is a safegaurd Southpark Sam put in ta help keep unwanted spamers out.

Should be cleared within a day...

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Patience jacka** lol....

Deja is a spammer?

IOkay... yellowhouse.. lol. I admit I am a spammer.. do I have to write it 100 times, or do I have to do a ten step program? lol

No she eats Spam!

Span has 57% of your sodium intake in one serving.. lol.. Gotta say I like real good not processed, but as a back up if I could nto hunt an Rabbit and I was starving.. loll Oh, gosh you mean computer spam.. lol

Whats all this noise about? I'm tryin to hibernate here! :D

snap snap wake up Grizzes.. I need ya.. lol.. they are trying to feed me spam.. lol without garlic or pepper.. lol

Only one real step :

lol.. you know my hair never looks that good darn it.. lol Guess I need to take curl vitiams or something.. lol

Nope, just good old fashioned spam, fried in a cast iron skillet, slapped in between a couple slabs of homemade bread coated with tuscan butter and a slice or two of cheese tossed in for good measure and then grilled some more till the bread is golden brown. Heck with the sodium count!

Span has 57% of your sodium intake in one serving.. lol.. Gotta say I like real good not processed, but as a back up if I could nto hunt an Rabbit and I was starving.. loll Oh, gosh you mean computer spam.. lol

Nope, just good old fashioned spam, fried in a cast iron skillet, slapped in between a couple slabs of homemade bread coated with tuscan butter and a slice or two of cheese tossed in for good measure and then grilled some more till the bread is golden brown. Heck with the sodium count!

Okay before I tell ya if you have my heart or not here.. are we talking real cheese or Velveta.. lol... God bless ya and your family.. I love to tease but I am pretty harmless .. lol. in fact in a corner I back up ... not at all like a Wis badger.. lol.. Sodium count can be a good thing, huh? lol

So, all I need is span.. darn it the commericals lie.. lol

Would you like spam with eggs, spam, spam, spam and spam ?

or

Spam and eggs, potatoes, spam, spam ,spam and spam,

or

Spam with eggs, toast, potatoes, spam, spam, and spam ?

DV, I unlocked you yesterday, you are free to roam the Hideout

AND POST Oh man, we are in trouble now!! :lol:

Would you like spam with eggs, spam, spam, spam and spam ?

or

Spam and eggs, potatoes, spam, spam ,spam and spam,

or

Spam with eggs, toast, potatoes, spam, spam, and spam ?

DV, I unlocked you yesterday, you are free to roam the Hideout

AND POST Oh man, we are in trouble now!! :lol:

HIndsight? loll...

Velveta is fish bait. Trout love it. :lol:

Fish bait does not belong on my sandwiches! :D

Okay before I tell ya if you have my heart or not here.. are we talking real cheese or Velveta.. lol... God bless ya and your family.. I love to tease but I am pretty harmless .. lol. in fact in a corner I back up ... not at all like a Wis badger.. lol.. Sodium count can be a good thing, huh? lol

Velveta is fish bait. Trout love it. :lol:

Fish bait does not belong on my sandwiches! :D

Now isn't that the truth... Real cheese is for real people.. lol

You're gonna eat Spam and draw the line at Velveeta??? Hahahahahahahaha!!

Fried Spam, topped with an over easy fried egg, between two slices o' the bread o' your choice, lightly toasted - yum!

You're gonna eat Spam and draw the line at Velveeta??? Hahahahahahahaha!!

Fried Spam, topped with an over easy fried egg, between two slices o' the bread o' your choice, lightly toasted - yum!

Bama darn it.. you are drawing a line in the dirt for me? lol.. I don't eat fake cheese, imitation crab meat, fake butter, or spam.. lol. I am a kill the cow and eat it kinda gal.. loll

Archived