SASS Wire Forum

The CZ is a great rifle! I was shooting my CZ 452 Ultra Luz this afternoon. The iron sights are great, easy to adjust, and I enjoy shooting it... ran about 25 rds through it to a target set at 50 and 100 yards. Grouping was really good for me, using stingers today. 50 yards was just a ragged hole; the 100 yard was grouped over 3 1/2" which is great for me, but had 3 flyers which was me getting too excited....

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a completely cured gunaholic. ^_^ Why, I haven't bought a gun since November 2010. -_- It's a cute little pocket pistol. A S&W top break 4th model in 32 S&W that has been completely refinished and looks brand new even though it was built in the 1880s. :wub: Yes, now I'm a completely cured gunaholic. ^_^

I am gunoholic,

and thus I shall want.

My safes runneth over,

the gun stores I haunt.

My want list is endless,

my wallet depletes.

There's always another,

it's much worse than sweets.

There's ammo and cleaning,

and one to restore.

I go to a gun show,

and come home with more.

My gunsmith adores me,

his kids I support.

My wife says my holdings,

would outfit a fort.

Well at least it ain't fattening,

I'm happy to say.

(It's my wife's tasty cookin',

that got me this way!)

At least it's not women,

or some other vice.

They seldom lose value

and that's really nice!

So for those who don't like it,

just hold your complaint.

You learn to deal with it,

'cause quittin'? I AIN'T! :lol:

I have no cure.I got 3 two weeks ago and I am looking for some more.

And I am a gunaholic.

Don't recon I will fit in a 12 step program either.

They sure make them thangs purdy.

Here kail-e-forn-ya we do have a 12 step program for gunaholic's...you see here you can only buy 1 hand gun from dealer every 30 days...30 days in a month...12 months in a year...a 12 step program...:)

Brother BMC;'s I am heading your way with gunlocks.. lol.. Step away from the gun.. please? lol

The CZ is a great rifle! I was shooting my CZ 452 Ultra Luz this afternoon. The iron sights are great, easy to adjust, and I enjoy shooting it... ran about 25 rds through it to a target set at 50 and 100 yards. Grouping was really good for me, using stingers today. 50 yards was just a ragged hole; the 100 yard was grouped over 3 1/2" which is great for me, but had 3 flyers which was me getting too excited....

my little CA 22 was really accurate... I loved it.. .. oh, yeah I love guns so I guess that doesn't count, huh? lol.. When i was little my uncle let me fire his "deer" rifle.. lol.. Not sure was it was but at age 7 it was wild.. lol

Nuttin yet, OKB.

I am sitting here wondering why I don't just take the .416 Rigby pinfire to the range and run a couple of hunert rounds thru it, and then thunk on it some more. I keep telling myself that "I DON'T NEED A ,17 HMR," and my other side sed, IT AIN'T ABOUT NEED, IT IS ABOUT WANT".

And then there is the matter of the glass eye. What scope to put on it?

Fixed, 3 x 19 4 x 12, even higher? Cross hair with dots? Just cross hairs?

Iron sights? What????

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Yes----I was profusely acused of causing BMC (I can't force myself to call his name)to become the sick gun-a-holic that he is. Well, maybe not all of it but a relapse. Folks, I am not guilty. He asked for those pictures. If he had wanted to see pictures of an icecream cone and I had known he was an icecream addict I would not have sent them to him. Well, you get my drift don't you?

Do I need a lawyer here? J. Mark where are you when I need you?

BMC I just want you to know that I suffer just as much as you do. HELP ME, HELP ME. WHEN I get over my sickness I will send ya'll a pic of my newest pet.

CC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are really a BIG HELPCherokee Charlie!

My sickness has spread. You all, out there in cowboy land, best be careful.,

It could get you too.

I have infected Willie Wheelgun. Poor fellow was just sitting there wondering

what to do with all the money in his pocket, and I came along.

Now he will soon have no money in his pocket. I know Willie. :lol:

But then he won't have to wonder what to do with the money that he had and now he doesn't have. :unsure:

The sickness is profound. It started waaaayyy back in my dark past. It has never abated. I have guns that I have never shot and guns that I have shot only on rare occasion, and guns that I shoot on a regular basis.

BUT I WANT MORE!

SOMEBODY HELP ME!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05245.jpg

This is the new toy to shoot the Ruger Steel Challenge that will be held in Alabama in July.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05246.jpg

We need for you to do an informational video demonstrating the "hip swivel" as you call it. You should really be in your best Saloon girl outfit, and show us how to do it, we'll need camera angles from all sides, and as Badger is slow, you'd best demo it a couple of dozen times.

I think all gunaholics are sic. And that's my final word on the subject. :ph34r:

I was lookin' fer the 12ga program!

I do shoot one!!!

So dew a lot of folks, OKB. I ain't never. But I am afixin to fix that.

Willie sed I could bust paper with onea hiz. I think he is just trying to

feed my addiction to see what I will buy. All we have to do is get some

decent weather and fer me to get my laig aworking and we kin do it.

Raging River Cafe was mentioned in the conversation if I recall.

BMC,

This is not a brag but 90% of our 40x (perfect scores) are shot with the 17 cal. guns because they are so accurate. I started out with a Ruger M77 with a grey laminate stock and shot it for two years and missed 3 targets with it. I sold it and bought an Anschutz 1717D and shot it 2 years and missed 2 targets with it. I now shoot a Cooper LVT and have shot it twice. The first time I shot a 40x and the second time they ran in miniature rams on us and I missed two of them. It is not the gun.

BMC,

This is not a brag but 90% of our 40x (perfect scores) are shot with the 17 cal. guns because they are so accurate. I started out with a Ruger M77 with a grey laminate stock and shot it for two years and missed 3 targets with it. I sold it and bought an Anschutz 1717D and shot it 2 years and missed 2 targets with it. I now shoot a Cooper LVT and have shot it twice. The first time I shot a 40x and the second time they ran in miniature rams on us and I missed two of them. It is not the gun.

I know that CC. It are the bionic eye.Willie and I are going out Saturday to watch some shooting of the chicken/pig etc.

I am leaning very far to the .17 HMR. I think I got one staked out. Now to decide on the

BIONIC EYE!

So dew a lot of folks, OKB. I ain't never. But I am afixin to fix that.

Willie sed I could bust paper with onea hiz. I think he is just trying to

feed my addiction to see what I will buy. All we have to do is get some

decent weather and fer me to get my laig aworking and we kin do it.

Raging River Cafe was mentioned in the conversation if I recall.

BMC....take Willie's .17hmr out for a drive... start on the 50 yard target, put a small piece of duct tape over the string at 50 yds. and go back to the bench and shoot the little bitty piece of duct tape off the string... then go out to the 100 yard target, and put one of those two inch orange splatter target on a piece of card board and go back to the bench and shoot all the orange out... then go the Ffl and buy one.

Archived