SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guns guns guns guns guns

I LIKE GUNS

ok, I LOVE GUNS!

What'd ya git? huh? tell me!

I got my sites set on a Baikal coach gun, found a dealer with one at a great price, no ain't gonna tell ya where. Just gotta dig me up some more gold dust so I can order it.

Guns guns guns guns

weeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love guns!!!

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

And I am a gunaholic.

Don't recon I will fit in a 12 step program either.

They sure make them thangs purdy.

I kind of like the 12 step program.

12 steps from the cart to the loading table,12 steps to table A, place them beautiful guns down on the table, fire away and then 12 steps to the unloading tabel, 12 steps to my cart, Repeat 12 steps again for the rest of the day. Hows that for a 12 step program?

And I am a gunaholic.

BMC.... ...do you have a point that you'd like to make????

BMC.... ...do you have a point that you'd like to make????

What happened to my post? It disappeared.

Well, what I said was that it was all Cherokee Charlie's fault. He was showing off his two (count 'em, 2) fancy Cooper rifles. I got all excited about them and started thinking on that bolt action .22 Jackson Squirrel Rifle and the LTV rifle and then I got to thunking on that little .17 HMR round and thunking on how accurate they is, and thunking on how much fun that would be and thunkin on how much money they cost and well, my thunker just plumb tuckered out.

Then I got to thunkin on a Savage and a CZ and still thunkin on the difference in the .22 LR and the .17 HMR and I am just plain tuckered. :unsure:

What happened to my post? It disappeared.

Well, what I said was that it was all Cherokee Charlie's fault. He was showing off his two (count 'em, 2) fancy Cooper rifles. I got all excited about them and started thinking on that bolt action .22 Jackson Squirrel Rifle and the LTV rifle and then I got to thunking on that little .17 HMR round and thunking on how accurate they is, and thunking on how much fun that would be and thunkin on how much money they cost and well, my thunker just plumb tuckered out.

Then I got to thunkin on a Savage and a CZ and still thunkin on the difference in the .22 LR and the .17 HMR and I am just plain tuckered. :unsure:

Badger ,Just stop all yer thunkin!

Itsa no brainer-store bought ammo-Hhhmmm----NO POOOf---Just BANG

Savage and CZ are nice,Those Cooper,s are awsome tackdrivers!!

One of our cowboys has 6 of em-countem SIX.His targets come back with only one hole in em after 3 shots?

Stay warm Badger its cold out there,and keep a close eye on your pup too!

Have fun with you BIGBORES

D-Wayne

And I am a gunaholic.

Brother BMCS.. it is DEJA .. lol remember me? lol.. We grew up together in different towns.. lol.. There is no getting over guns.. I have found them to be almost addictive as cowboys who are loyal to their wives.. .. uh.. never mind.. .. lol... Guns are so much fun... you are funny.. btw.. lol. dv..

I too am a gunaholic. I have it worse than BMC...a gun don't have to be pretty for me to lust after it. It helps if it's pretty, but it can be bone ugly and still stir my heart! :wub:

Brother BMCS.. it is DEJA .. lol remember me? lol.. We grew up together in different towns.. lol.. There is no getting over guns.. I have found them to be almost addictive as cowboys who are loyal to their wives.. .. uh.. never mind.. .. lol... Guns are so much fun... you are funny.. btw.. lol. dv..

DEJA! DAJA! WHAT EVER! YER STILL A GIRL.

But we love ya dearly.

Besides I am an old man, I should get considerations.

CUT ME SOME SLACK!

Badger you gotta git one ah dem ,17 cal fly-killers,

They's real accurate and lotsa FUN too.

Go ta' "Rimfire Forum" and read all you want bout'em ;)

That was my problem, Hal. I have been there.

I too am a gunaholic. I have it worse than BMC...a gun don't have to be pretty for me to lust after it. It helps if it's pretty, but it can be bone ugly and still stir my heart! :wub:

I knew that, LMM. SKS?

Well now, that is another problem, isn't it? Trying to use the wrong ammo!

I have never had that to be a problem, Deacon. I have some old 30-06s that

I wanted to get rid of, and they fit in my 12 gauge just fine. Okie got a little

jumpy around me though. But then Okie is kinda jumpy anyway. :blink:

I have never had that to be a problem, Deacon. I have some old 30-06s that

I wanted to get rid of, and they fit in my 12 gauge just fine. Okie got a little

jumpy around me though. But then Okie is kinda jumpy anyway. :blink:

I had once been given some .303 brass. Some of them looked odd - like no rim. Headstamp said 8 x 57 Mauser. Cases were fire formed to 303 Brit. Go figure.

BMC,

I have the Ruger M77 Mark II in .17 HMR with a nice scope-it's got the heavy fluted barrel and all... and yes it is a tack driver at 100 yards.

I have the CZ in .22 LR with iron sights and it too shoots well....

...the next rifle purchase will probably be a .22 Magnum, just not sure whut brand yet....

I knew that, LMM. SKS?

SKS, AK-47, Mosin-Nagant, AR-15, Springfield Armory M6, Browning Ma Deuce and BAR...

When it comes to guns, I'm not just a cutie chaser :lol:

SKS, AK-47, Mosin-Nagant, AR-15, Springfield Armory M6, Browning Ma Deuce and BAR...

When it comes to guns, I'm not just a cutie chaser :lol:

That is a fault we can easily overlook, Mark.

Hey, OKB, Willie likes the Savage rifle in .17 HMR, I can't say. I looked at the ,22 WMR but I really

don't find any use for one. Like I have a use for a .17 HMR and another .22 LR.

IT IS NOT ABOUT NEED BADGER, IT IS ABOUT WANT!

(Gotta keep telling myself that)$1800.00 vs. $475.00?

Dear Badger,

Since I love you so much I will design a program for you. This is what I propose:

* admitting that one cannot control one's addiction or compulsion;

* recognizing a higher power that can give strength;

* examining past errors with the help of a sponsor (experienced member);

* making amends for these errors;

* learning to live a new life with a new code of behavior;

* helping others who suffer from the same addictions or compulsions.

1. I think that you have already realized that you can't control this problem.

2. The higher power that can help you is Colt and Remington

3. Your major past error is that you don't have enough guns, and I will be your sponsor.

4. You can make amends by buying us all a drink in the saloon.

5. Your new code should be to buy a new gun every week.

6. In order to help the rest of us addicts, you can give us all your discards.

That should just about cure you, or give Miss Badger a reason to kill you.

BMC Sir

Firearms are like flyrods , Ya never have enough of them .

And just like strays they just keep following ya home .

That 's my story an' I'm sticking to it .

Chickasaw

Bill, you are so right. With all this snow and bad weather, I have been down in the basement where all my toys are, fondling the fishing rods, reels, loading equipment and guns. I am a

hopeless basket case.

BMC Sir

Firearms are like flyrods , Ya never have enough of them .

And just like strays they just keep following ya home .

That 's my story an' I'm sticking to it .

Chickasaw

Years ago I read an interview with Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf where he said (or something to this effect), "You can never own too may fishing rods or shotguns."

BMC,

I have the Ruger M77 Mark II in .17 HMR with a nice scope-it's got the heavy fluted barrel and all... and yes it is a tack driver at 100 yards.

I have the CZ in .22 LR with iron sights and it too shoots well....

...the next rifle purchase will probably be a .22 Magnum, just not sure whut brand yet....

Savage 93...got one....shoots a nickel size 10 rd group at 100yds.17's are ok too,but the 22mag isn't as affected by a light cross wind like the 17.

Savage 93...got one....shoots a nickel size 10 rd group at 100yds.17's are ok too,but the 22mag isn't as affected by a light cross wind like the 17.

Thanks for the information, Charlie.

And you opinion of the rifle overall? I assume that a nickel size group would go a long way in making it a keeper. I spoke with Willie tonight, and I am thinking on the 913 R17 BVSS with a laminated stock and in the

.17 HMR caliber. I am not going to set the world on fire and I certainly will never be a counter sniper.

I just want to bust chickens.

Archived