SASS Wire Forum

Bisleys For Sale or Trade

Louie The Lynched

Howdy all. I have two EMF Bisleys, both in great shape, both in .357/.38Sp that I would like to sell or use in a trade. One has a 4 5/8" barrel, the other has a 5 1/2". Both have good wood-to-metal grip fit, both are in great condition, well maintained and clean!

I am looking for $325 each or use one or both towards a trade for a good, solid used 1911. I will forward pictures to anyone interested. Please PM me at dale4alp@cox.net. Please no other trade offers other than the 1911.

Thanks for looking.

Louie aka Dale

Howdy all. I have two EMF Bisleys, both in great shape, both in .357/.38Sp that I would like to sell or use in a trade. One has a 4 5/8" barrel, the other has a 5 1/2". Both have good wood-to-metal grip fit, both are in great condition, well maintained and clean!

I am looking for $325 each or use one or both towards a trade for a good, solid used 1911. I will forward pictures to anyone interested. Please PM me at dale4alp@cox.net. Please no other trade offers other than the 1911.

Thanks for looking.

Louie aka Dale

Pics would be nice, hubbie is looking to start shooting, offered to let him use mine but he doesn't like mine, LOL.

thanks,

ngk

Didn't mean to imply you were, I understand your demographic problems, remember we Texans have Austin, AKA Moscow on the Colorado. Just was thinking about a FTF. I will gladly ship anything I sell to California.

Thanks for looking.

Louie aka Dale

May be interested, can you give me a link to find out more about them? TIA, Revellee

Thanks for looking.

Louie aka Dale

Hi! Can you send me some pictures?

I'm new to SASS and still need to get my equipment.

Thanks!

Helen Brimstone

kt5092@yahoo.com

Archived