SASS Wire Forum

Ads on the Wire

Now I have a flashing advertisement for free credit scores at the top of the Wire Saloon page....ick, yeck and pitooie!!!!

LL

PS - Hummmmm...just saw a different ad banner at the top of the Wire page....ironically, just under the moderator's lengthy explanation of zero tolerance for advertising or commercial posting on this site......

LL

Why do people spend so much time looking at the banner? Yeah, it is there, but it doesn't cover the entire screen. The navigation buttons are easy to find.

What is next, complaining about the company name stamped on a gun barrel?

Depending on your brower, and the plug-ins you've installed, you can block all those ads. The Wire is much better with them blocked. No sign of 'em.

I don't see any adds on my laptop. Only thing different is the car is at the bottom of the page.

Big Jake

I just logged out on Mozilla Firefox and logged in under Internet Explorer, and guess what???

The Ads are there, Just sayin'

Big Jake

Well, here are Co.s that will spend their advertising dollor on a firearms SHOOTING site, and you are offended.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, I am happy that any Co. will spend money for advertising on ANR firearm site, and it's kind of simple to scrole Down past them.

Greeenriver

Why do people spend so much time looking at the banner? Yeah, it is there, but it doesn't cover the entire screen. The navigation buttons are easy to find.

What is next, complaining about the company name stamped on a gun barrel?

Now that is a good point, Deacon. NONE of my gun barrels have COLT on them.

Does that mean I can't shoot them in SASS sanctioned events?

Just trying to make Mr. Harris' day brighter. :)

I can't spel either.

Cry...whine...hissie fits about the "modern" non period correct car at the top and needs to be replaced.

WELL YOU GOT YOUR WISH!

SASS can and will put any ads they want on this wire. It's their ballgame. In case ya didn't realize this yet they're trying to make money. God bless 'em, Capitalism is at work here and it's the American way. I'm self employed so I can relate. :FlagAm: Rye

Archived