SASS Wire Forum

Heckling the Shooter

Lone Dog, SASS #20401

Kinda otta be careful harassing someone with loaded guns........ :rolleyes: I too have been on the receiving end of someone that thought they were really funny. They weren't. There are many I really like to posse with and a very few that I would leave before I will shoot with them again.... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, when hekling, I only pick on people I like. However, you must know the person well, or iffn they started it, well,,,,,

Once there was a stage with the instructions, while the shooter is shooting the WHOLE POSSE SHALL HECKLE THE SHOOTER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! I thought, hmmph, I never hear anything anyway.......WRONG!!!!!! :blush:

Most people that I shoot with know me, when I'm in the zone I would rather be left alone...doesn't matter what level of match, some lil matches are a matter of serious practice. When yur learning to go all out it dunt take much for the wheels to fall off.

Sides, I never heckle anyone.... :P;)

Cheyenne, who does actually like to have a gud taim, Culpepper :D

I gotta say that I would have bet good money that I would not like heckling....until I got heckled by a good natured fellow while I was shooting and the heckling actually made me shoot faster. I was the most surprised. I knew his intentions was to help encourage me to pick up the pace. It worked !! I don't heckle shooters...something awkward about poking fun at a person with 4 loaded weapons in their hands...hee hee

Archived