SASS Wire Forum

Pair Of Alchimista's With 7 1/2" Barrels .357/38 Spec

Slow Poke Joe

This beautiful pair of 7 1/2" barrel Alchimistas is made by Pietta and have consecutive serial numbers. They have no marks on them and are like new in every way. They will be shipped in the original boxes with all contents in tact. They fire the inexpensive 38 special cartridges. They are just a little too long for my limitted verticle stature. I'll be happy to answer all questions. These come slicked up and ready for competition right from the manufacturer and are great! First "I'll take them" for $1,000 plus shipping to your FFL gets them. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual. Florida resident can do a face to face transaction with no shipping charges. I can be reached at 727 512 2578, but please remember that we old folks go to bed early and call before 9PM EST.

NEW LOWER PRICE!

I'll sell 'em for $1,000 plus shipping. You'll call and thank me - they are that good! I would also consider a trade for a pair of Alchimista, Evil Roy, or Smoke Wagons is like condition with 4 3/4 or 5 1/2" barrels.

Pics: http://www.eupbus.com/ma/alchimista.htm

This beautiful pair of 7 1/2" barrel Alchimistas is made by Pietta and have consecutive serial numbers. They have no marks on them and are like new in every way. They will be shipped in the original boxes with all contents in tact. They fire the inexpensive 38 special cartridges. I'd keep 'em, but have too many guns. I'll be happy to answer all questions. These come slicked up and ready for competition right from the manufacturer and are great! First "I'll take them" for $1,000 plus shipping to your FFL gets them. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual. Florida resident can do a face to face transaction with no shipping charges. I can be reached at 727 512 2578, but please remember that we old folks go to bed early and call before 9PM EST.

NEW LOWER PRICE!

I'll sell 'em for $1,000 plus shipping. You'll call and thank me - they are that good!

btt

This beautiful pair of 7 1/2" barrel Alchimistas is made by Pietta and have consecutive serial numbers. They have no marks on them and are like new in every way. They will be shipped in the original boxes with all contents in tact. They fire the inexpensive 38 special cartridges. They are just a little too long for my limitted verticle stature. I'll be happy to answer all questions. These come slicked up and ready for competition right from the manufacturer and are great! First "I'll take them" for $1,000 plus shipping to your FFL gets them. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from an individual. Florida resident can do a face to face transaction with no shipping charges. I can be reached at 727 512 2578, but please remember that we old folks go to bed early and call before 9PM EST.

NEW LOWER PRICE!

I'll sell 'em for $1,000 plus shipping. You'll call and thank me - they are that good! I would also consider a trade for a pair of Alchimista, Evil Roy, or Smoke Wagons is like condition with 4 3/4 or 5 1/2" barrels.

Added trade description.

NEW LOWER PRICE!

Archived