SASS Wire Forum

Closing the car show loophole

quiet jake

I did not see any reference to closing the "Reptile Show Loophole". When is someone going to step up and do something about the unregistered transfering of these cold blooded killers?!!!

Not a word about the county fair loophole. Go into the hucksters hall at any county fair and you find knives, scissors, rock picks, rock hammers, pry bars and other death dealing implements. How much longer will our tax money go to support such things?

Thanks for opening my eyes to these unscrupulous deeds at the Auto Shows that are happening right under our noses. We cannot continue to overlook this. Now I know that there will be those who will say that Automobiles save lives, transport people to and from the hospital, safely get our children to school or help volunteer firemen show up at a fire and that the automobile keeps us warm and out of the elements but we need get back to walking everywhere. Why is it that people feel the need for a very large truck when small truck making multiple trips will do the same. They are just to dangerous to be overlooked. I'm sure that our Four-fathers never intended us to travel over 20 miles per hour. Let's not even start on those Air Shows and the Death and destruction that they cause. I'll leave it there as I think I hear my horse telling he is hungry. :lol:

Archived