SASS Wire Forum

need a back up shotgun (I FOUND ONE)

theywalkamongus

:blush: I’m in the market for a double barrel shotgun, I would like it to be hammerless, and with a single trigger but I will take it with double triggers, now here is the kicker

It needs to be in a price range of $299 to$499 if you have something send me some photos and the particulars on it to: jbrewer@scana.com and brewerjim88@yahoo.com. I will get back to you. :rolleyes:

:) I have found one and it's a humdinger, bellringer, target hitten bonafide winner. :P:lol:;)

:blush: I’m in the market for a double barrel shotgun, I would like it to be hammerless, and with a single trigger but I will take it with double triggers, now here is the kicker

It needs to be in a price range of $299 to$499 if you have something send me some photos and the particulars on it to: jbrewer@scana.com and brewerjim88@yahoo.com. I will get back to you. :rolleyes:

Go to Gallery of Guns. Select USSG Item number 489548. You will find a New Baikal double, hammerless, double triggers for under $300 with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Last I looked, they had 4 left.

MJJ

Archived