SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Needed Another LEO Down

Cutter Carl

Breaking news from St. Petersburg, Florida. Another St. Pete P.D. officer has been shot tonight. He suffered critical injuries and was transported to the hospital, his condition is unknown at this time. Manhunt for the shooter is underway. Prayers up for his family and the department.

This department lost 2 officers just last month.

Prayer up!

The officer, David S. Crawford, died this morning as a result of the gunshot wound(s). He was with the St. Pete Police for 25 years. As yet the suspect is still at large. Officer Crawford is the third St. Pete policeman to die in the line of duty in the last 30 days.

May Saint Michael carry him swiftly to the arms of the Lord and provide comfort to his family and friends.

It’s open season on Law Enforcement officers this year, This is at least the 4th officer killed this week.

To my brothers and sisters be careful and be safe

27 years in the business, I did survive and others have not. I admire all who are committed to the profession, pray for the spouses and children of those who go off to work and pray for those doing thier jobs. My condolenses to the family and friends...These are very troubling times. Yoos-ta-be-Kid (I yoos ta be a law enforcement oficer)

Prayers up for him and his family and all of the men and women that work for us.

Chicago P.D. has had 2 shot this week. Wounded, not killed thank God. Last year, we had 6 KIA....

Archived