SASS Wire Forum

SOOO you think ya can drive----

Red Logan #12252

Great find Red, some observations about the video...

1. This is definitely the guy I want driving the getaway car when I start robbing banks.

2. More graceful then ballet, figure skating or any gymnastics floor routine I've ever seen.

3. Gotta make sure to keep them side windows clean when you do half your driving looking out them instead of the windshield.

4. The episode of UK Top Gear he appeared on was CLASSIC! James May looked like he was going wet himself during the entire ride and the portion where Block was doing the donuts made May look like he had the worst case of nystagmus I've ever seen.

5. And lastly, that was a Subaru?

Yeah, I can do that. In my DREAMS! We've known about Ken Block for awhile around our place. He made my oldest daughter want a Subaru WRX.... :blink:

The episode of UK Top Gear he appeared on was CLASSIC! James May looked like he was going wet himself during the entire ride and the portion where Block was doing the donuts made May look like he had the worst case of nystagmus I've ever seen.

I never miss an episode of Top Gear.

Except for the new American version, which is boring.

Yeah, I can do that. In my DREAMS! We've known about Ken Block for awhile around our place. He made my oldest daughter want a Subaru WRX.... :blink:

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK, FORD EMBLEM ON REAR OF CAR AND ON DASH. DON'T THINK THEY HAVE THEM ON A SUBARU. MY YOUNGEST SON HAS A SUBARU WRX, LET ME DRIVE IT ONCE, UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION. FUN CAR, BEAT THE HECK OUT THE 1977 AND 1980 SUBARU'S I OWED.

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK, FORD EMBLEM ON REAR OF CAR AND ON DASH. DON'T THINK THEY HAVE THEM ON A SUBARU. MY YOUNGEST SON HAS A SUBARU WRX, LET ME DRIVE IT ONCE, UNDER CLOSE SUPERVISION. FUN CAR, BEAT THE HECK OUT THE 1977 AND 1980 SUBARU'S I OWED.

You are right, that car is a Ford Fiesta, however, for your viewing pleasure, a couple of earlier efforts in a Subie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDi0MZJZ-w0&feature=related

I hope embedding isn't a problem, it did it automatically. If the powers-that-be wish to change it, feel free!

Was it my imagination or poor sound quality, but it sounded like he spent 75% of the video beating the heck out of the rev limiter chip!! :ph34r:

No, I don't believe it was your imagination.

Of course I could do that. As long as it is treated like cowboy shooting and let me finish when I get done. I bet I could do that in oh, let's say, 45 minutes?

You are right, that car is a Ford Fiesta, however, for your viewing pleasure, a couple of earlier efforts in a Subie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDi0MZJZ-w0&feature=related

I hope embedding isn't a problem, it did it automatically. If the powers-that-be wish to change it, feel free!

Looks like parts of El Toro Marine Base :)

Archived