SASS Wire Forum

High Winds...

Deja Vous

I went to my dad's after work Friday night too see him and my sister who drove in from Texas.

Because of the rain, the traffic was about 20 MPH most of the way, so it took me a long time to get there. I decided to spend the night, okay fine dad twisted my arm.. lol.. And I spend a good part of last night cashing lawn cushions, and chairs on his patio. At one time I thought I would be blowed in to the neighbors pool with the lawn chair.. lol.

This afternoon, I left when the large raindrops started and by the time I got about to the freeway it started sleeting and snowflakes appeared. On the freeway, it got really bad all the way from Hesperia to Wrightwood. I learned a few things tonight... one was, no one here knows what to do with snowflakes.. I think they were dodging them.. lol.. my drive home was slow. My little car is having a nervous break down over having to go under 70 mph. lol.. Just kidding..

Man I hope tomorrow brings sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. If not, I am wearing my sunglasses and pretending...

Archived