SASS Wire Forum

WTS Ruger NV's .38.357 SBH hammers action JOb

Marshal Max Henry

I would like to sell the pair for $1,000 but will break them up. $500 a piece. +shipping. I would be willing to trade aswell. Make any offer partial trades may work

Much Obliged,

Max

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/guns1a.jpg/

Not one bite?? Guve me somthin, The guns suck, too high just a litle feedback.... I have to sell'em

MAKE OFFER

WEll Hey there,

I may be interested. :) can you tell me about the "action job"s ? What all was done to the revolvers? Any particular reason for selling them after one match? Do they shoot high, low, left, right?

Preicate,

Oklahoma Dee

Help a Cowboy out :FlagAm:

btt

I have been advised by a Pard on how to word this better so people are clear. There is not a thing wrong with these guns. I have Arthritis and shoot GF. I need a smaller frame gun. When i got into this i did not deam that .32 would be a main match pistol. So I want to sell them to get the Single Sixs. Thats why, not because there is anything wrong with them. As far as action job. I dont know the persons name but he is a pro. Maybe someone could help meon here but he does CA work out of a CA friendly Store (Buffalo Bills BP and Gun Store)as I have mentioned I think he put a Hammer spring and some wet stonning for action cost $110 bucks worth is all i know but I swear on my children it is not an amiture hack job. I paid $549 a piece for the gun $55 a piece for SBH hammers(If a new guy does not know the big deal its a lower and widder spur, easy for one handed shooting) and $110 for Gunsmithing this is $725 a gun i have invested which is why i asked for $1,400 the 1st time. I see no one will pay that so What can i say i am not a good salesman I am desperate now. So I will sell for $1,000 + $50 for shipping. I need the money soon so I can get what guns and ammo i need for my match comin up so please let me know if this explains anything better.

Much Obliged,

Max

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/guns1a.jpg/

Max

We had a short gab a while back on some guns I had at the time, but ?? Hey, now that I sorta' know what you are looking for (I can feel for the old "arther-itus") I have a pair of Ruger single six .32 H&R, blue, ADJ SIGHTS, 6 1/2" bbls that I no longer use. They are in great shape, VERY little bluing wear, only a slight "Ruger Ring". Price wise, we are really close. Should these be of interest to you, I can send pics to your e-mail. Talk to me!!

Al (textac@sbcglobal.net)

Max,

Have you made a deal for these guns yet? If not I might be able to help you out. Need to know the barrel length,4 5/8" or 5 1/2".

My wife has a set of Ruger 32's with birdshead grips she might want to trade.

Give us a shout,

Marlin

btt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived