SASS Wire Forum

Novel #1 is now Kindlebook #1!

It's official as of this morning: my first novel, Complications, is now available as an Amazon Kindlebook! Tyler's Law: The Deputies Book 2, should be in the Kindle Store next week some time, then when Book 3, Valentine's Revenge, is finally in print, I'll get it set up in the Kindle Store also. I'm also working on getting them formatted for other e-book outlets. Can you tell that I'm excited? :D :D :D

Got it

Thanks

Keep us posted on the new books

Coffee

I'll be starting the formatting for Book 2 to become a Kindlebook today. Stay tuned, folks!

Good for you!

I'll stick to the printed versions meself. ;)

Good for you!

I'll stick to the printed versions meself. ;)

Have ya got 'em to stick to, Bob? :D

That reminds me, I sent my copy of Complications to my sister and she didn't send it back. :angry:

Looks like a phone call is in order.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be, sez I. :lol:

Have ya got 'em to stick to, Bob? :D

Yes I do. :D

Dang! I thought maybe I had a potential sale there! :D

I ordered both books for my Kindle Feb. 21 and finished Complications in 2 days. It took that long because I had to teach all day. I really enjoyed it :rolleyes: and will be sharing it with Lazarus in the next few weeks.

I just started book 2 last night. Be sure to put all future books on Kindle and let us Kindle readers know so we can download them.

I ordered both books for my Kindle Feb. 21 and finished Complications in 2 days. It took that long because I had to teach all day. I really enjoyed it :rolleyes: and will be sharing it with Lazarus in the next few weeks.

I just started book 2 last night. Be sure to put all future books on Kindle and let us Kindle readers know so we can download them.

Thanks so much for your kind words, ma'am. I do plan to get Book 3 set up for Kindle once I get it in print. Might wait a few months first, but it'll be there eventually...

Archived