SASS Wire Forum

Wishing the Michigan shooters a safe and 'winning' trip!

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

Wishing all the shooters from Michigan who are going to WR a great time filled with exciting shooting and lots of trophies, buckles, or whatever they win :lol:

Deuce Stevens, Doc Noper, Slo Mo, and others ~ y'all be safe ~ go get 'em!!

Bring it home!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Wishing all the shooters from Michigan who are going to WR a great time filled with exciting shooting and lots of trophies, buckles, or whatever they win :lol:

Deuce Stevens, Doc Noper, Slo Mo, and others ~ y'all be safe ~ go get 'em!!

Bring it home!!

+ 1 + 1 + 1 Gunner

Best of luck to the West Michigan Cowboys

Be safe and bring home some bacon!

hOOt :FlagAm:

The Man from the Thunder and Lightin' country is there and he is going to show them all what thunder and lighting is all about. LOL He took the 1901 10 ga. to shoot trap with....Wish I could be there...Go Mikey........

Faygo(that's got tears on the keys)Kid

Michigan shooters back on the road. Dealership successfully adds fuel to empty tank. Contingent all smiles now! Mechanic points out section of manual describing importance of gas guage.

That's some funny right there! Miss ya' Max!(and yer sense of humor)

Michigan shooters back on the road. Dealership successfully adds fuel to empty tank. Contingent all smiles now! Mechanic points out section of manual describing importance of gas guage.

Who in bunch is playing tha part of Moe? Deuce favors curly more. LOL

RRR

Who in bunch is playing tha part of Moe? Deuce favors curly more. LOL

RRR

Moe is being play'ed by Slo Mo. R.J. Law, the Lady, Nunchuck Kid, Doc Noper, and Deuce are the only Michigan shooters going that I can think of off the top of my head.

I know that Grits and Pearly Are Ma Teeth, Max, and Doc Molar will be there too but they are Southern (Indiana) folk. :rolleyes:

Ketchum (who wishes he could have stole away in Deuce's trailer) Quick

BREAKING NEWS!!!!! Michigan contingent broken down in Tucumcari NM. Thursday evening. Had Suburban and trailer towed to dealership.

Waiting for dealership to open on Friday morning.

This train don't stop in Tucumcari...

I'm pretty sure this is a joke, BUT, we are talking about Michigan shooters here. B)

No joke, Buffy!

Second day of Fire & Ice rainy and cold, with some hail. Michigan & Indiana go to gunshow. Sixgun Scotsman finds good deal on German Luger. Deuce starts on Gin & tonic by noon. Slo Mo & Deuce wrestling in back yard by 1:30. Nunica, Split Rail, & Stonecreek Drifter join Michigan/Indiana contingent for all night party. Doc Molar & Gaslight still down this morning. Everyone getting ready for a day of practice at Cowtown. The Lady supplies formula for Hummer!

Sunday pm Ice storm hits southern Michigan. Many trees and limbs are down

knocking out electric power to thousands of residents including me.

Just now the power is restored to my place and I'm back on line.

Sure hope the weather is better in AZ.

Deuce, Don't be in a big hurry to get back home. Shoot clean.

Hope Max will post an update soon.

J. R.

Checked out the results - though Deuce (or some others) didn;t quite come out on top they did, from what I saw show some great representation along with placing some seconds.

GOOD JOB Y'ALL ~ always proud to shoot with ya here in West Michiganderland...just don't mind me taking my time on the stages :lol:

Have to say...there looked to be some shooters that I would do well with at the bottom of the brackets - in other words ya don't necessarily need to be a top shot to attend these things.

My next 'big' match is gonna be the state match this year - I hope :D

Archived