SASS Wire Forum

UB's plumbing project

One of the anodes was leaking at the gasket. If the original owners would have put in a drip pan there wouldn't have been a big problem but....

Got that fixed so the heater's in operation. Gives me some time to get a new one priced. I think I can hold off until I have my surgery and the weather warms up.

Fingers crossed.

Let us know if we can help. I can send you a quart or two of hot water. :P

I've got some that that that I could spare ya . . . it is "solid for shipping" . . . ya just put it on the stove . . . in a few minutes. . . instant hot water. An amazing product. In warm weather it may become liquid during shippment. If packing carton is wet that is whut happened. :wacko:

Let me have an address for ya and I'll get some on the way ;)

I've got some that that that I could spare ya . . . it is "solid for shipping" . . . ya just put it on the stove . . . in a few minutes. . . instant hot water. An amazing product. In warm weather it may become liquid during shippment. If packing carton is wet that is whut happened. :wacko:

Let me have an address for ya and I'll get some on the way ;)

Hey.. it has been a few days since we saw photos.. are you building or are you drinking? lol.

I'm in hot water all the time. I'd be more than happy to e-mail you some of mine. :lol:

Archived