SASS Wire Forum

Arrived in Phoenix for F&I and Winter Range

Lefty Dude, SASS # 51223

WOW SASS Pards we are here. Left cold and snow at 11:00 am Sunday and arrived in Sun City West to 80* weather on Monday at 10:00. Lovely weather down here. I've been wearing a T shirt today. Looking forward to Fire & Ice this weekend.

Wire Paladin #5954

Sherif Amos Tracy #6594

WOW SASS Pards we are here. Left cold and snow at 11:00 am Sunday and arrived in Sun City West to 80* weather on Monday at 10:00. Lovely weather down here. I've been wearing a T shirt today. Looking forward to Fire & Ice this weekend.

Wire Paladin #5954

Sherif Amos Tracy #6594

Weather today perfect. Week end weather not so hot forecasted with a wee bit of rain maybe. Todays 15 day forecast for Winter Range time period seems to vary all over the map. Right now shooting days for Winter Range are looking good, but forecast varies that far out day to day.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/az/phoenix/85001/forecast-month.asp?view=table

arrived in Sun City West on Monday at 10:00.

Wire Paladin #5954

Sherif Amos Tracy #6594

We should be pulling in sometime on Friday.

I don't care about the weather.

I got the same stuff here in Las Vegas, but I don't get to come down to play until next Wednesday. :angry:

Stagecoach packed and ready to head out on Thursday morning from rainy San Diego! Guns? Check! Ammo? Check! Duds, Boots and Cowgirl hats? Check! Huckleberry ready? Check! That's all I need! Bring on the metal targets. I'm in the need for fun with my playmates and hearing lots of plinkin'!

Wonnerful Hubby and I arrived yesterday afternoon abd got settled into our Home on the Range in Anthem. Ripped off layer after layer of clothes. Enjoyed sitting on the patio in a T shirt. WH went back inside, said it was too warm! Sheesh, just no pleasin' some folks. It's very green here, a welcome change from relentless white. Looking forward to seeing everybody at F&I and WR.

Best time of the year to be in Phoenix for sure. ;)

Archived