SASS Wire Forum

Pawnee Station Monthly Match this Saturday

Grizzly Dave

Pawnee Station Monthly match this Saturday!

Winter hours in effect - Registration starts at 9:00AM and closes at 10:00AM, Pledge/Safety/Awards at 10:00AM, Match starts at 10:15AM.

If you haven't shot at Pawnee Station yet this year, print out the 2011 waiver form, fill it out and bring it along to save some time in the registration shack.

Current weather forecast is as follows:

High 51°F

Precip 30% chance of a few showers

Wind: From SSE at 5 mph

Humidity: 47%

Hope to see everyone there!

Grizz

I suspect we might be missing several regulars who have already headed off for Winter Range.

Now if I can get all the rest to choose a category other than Cowboy, I might have a chance to win my category for a change! LOL

No matter, first, last, or in between, it's all fun.

Grizz

Rain, shine, hail, snow, earthquake, meteor strike, eruption of Yellowstone super volcano, pandemic flu, government overthrow, total revolution, financial collapse, zombie apocalypse, national waves of terrorism, polar cap swap, new ice age, massive solar flares, asteroid hit, alien invasion, mutantism, super storms, emergence of lethal DNA strand, EMP event, limited nuclear strike, rising sea levels, global warming, global cooling, all gasoline powered trucks coming to life and attacking humans, Decepticon attack, Skynet gaining self-awareness, weaponized smallpox inadvertently loaded into party balloons, Mayan calendar ending, massive worldwide infertility, collapse of worldwide food supply, time fluctuations, Peak Oil collapse, Bubonic plague, Book of Revelations makes the best-seller list, deadly acid rainfall, robot revolution...heck, even if Quinn the Eskimo finally gets here, Indiana Jackson and I will be there!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

PS: Can you tell I'm working on TBD/SURVIVAL Season 3?

If it comes to zombie apocalypse or robot revolution I think I'd best bring more than just my cowboy guns. :D

Hey Wolf Bane, I'm bringing some Stetsons to sell, bring cash or guns to trade, you NEED more hats!

Grizz

Rain, shine, hail, snow, earthquake, meteor strike, eruption of Yellowstone super volcano, pandemic flu, government overthrow, total revolution, financial collapse, zombie apocalypse, national waves of terrorism, polar cap swap, new ice age, massive solar flares, asteroid hit, alien invasion, mutantism, super storms, emergence of lethal DNA strand, EMP event, limited nuclear strike, rising sea levels, global warming, global cooling, all gasoline powered trucks coming to life and attacking humans, Decepticon attack, Skynet gaining self-awareness, weaponized smallpox inadvertently loaded into party balloons, Mayan calendar ending, massive worldwide infertility, collapse of worldwide food supply, time fluctuations, Peak Oil collapse, Bubonic plague, Book of Revelations makes the best-seller list, deadly acid rainfall, robot revolution...heck, even if Quinn the Eskimo finally gets here, Indiana Jackson and I will be there!

Wolf Bane

SASS13557

PS: Can you tell I'm working on TBD/SURVIVAL Season 3?

So, I reckon you aint going to WR. Dang I better reload some ammo. See you on Saturday, you better watch out I'm going to dryfire for a couple minutes on Friday evening, I should be dialed in.

LL' :)

I don't know about the zombies or robots, but it looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Current forecast for Saturday is as follows:

Partly Cloudy

High 54°F

Precip 0%

Wind: From S at 5 mph

Humidity: 40%

YeeHaw! We get to shoot tomorrow!

Partly Cloudy

High 53°F

Precip 20%

Wind: From SE at 8 mph

Humidity: 42%

And from the looks of the hour by hour forecast, that 20% chance isn't until evening. We should have great weather to shoot!

OK, last time to the top. I've got the loading strips loaded and think maybe I'll clean the guns for a change. See you tomorrow.

Partly Cloudy

High 52°F

Precip 20% (evening)

Wind: From ESE at 9 mph

Humidity: 43%

Archived