SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 1897 shotgun parts

Cabalero Chuck

Hello All,

While reading through another forum I came across this company in Pennsylvania that listed gun parts, so I followed the tabs to thier inventory to 'lo and behold - (77) different parts numbers available for 1897 Winchester 12 Ga shotguns.

I tried to install a link straight to those pages, but it will be a little bit more difficult than that. When I did it the simple way the page that came up would have discouraged someone who didn't realize how to get past a show-stopper. So, here it is....

http://www.poppertsgunparts.com/index.htm

Once you gain access to the main page from the link I provided above (yes, I tested it), you will navigate to the word in brown "PARTS" and then the down arrow beside the blank "fill-in-the-box" , from there you just scroll down to the "Winchester 1897-12 guage" listing and click, then click the "search" button, and wallaa! Winchester Pump shotgun parts.

I hope that this info helps some members to continue shooting.

I needed to add that I have no connection to this company or it's wares what-so-ever , I provided this information simply to assist fellow members in thier search for sometimes hard-to-locate stuff for thier irons. Cheers

Thanks Cabalero Chuck,

I'm working on one and this is just the site I needed. It's this kind of cowboy way that keeps me so interested in SASS.

It just don't get any better then this.

Archived