SASS Wire Forum

Appears the New Marin plant is up and going

Poppy

I ordered a marlin Cowbo back in August and when i got it, the forearm was cracked. Called marlin they said they would get me one out ASAP, BUT it would be after the plant was moved and re-opened. i got that forearm today and it came in a Remington marked shipping box... So i sure hope the guns shops have Marlin levers in 357/38 in stock SOON :~))

I ordered a marlin Cowbo back in August and when i got it, the forearm was cracked. Called marlin they said they would get me one out ASAP, BUT it would be after the plant was moved and re-opened. i got that forearm today and it came in a Remington marked shipping box... So i sure hope the guns shops have Marlin levers in 357/38 in stock SOON :~))

This is good news!

I hope the quality is improved from before Remington's purchase. You can really see the decline from the late 90's to the late 2000's. I have five Marlin Cowboy rifles. The earlier ones are much better made.

I hope the quality is improved from before Remington's purchase. You can really see the decline from the late 90's to the late 2000's. I have five Marlin Cowboy rifles. The earlier ones are much better made.

I was hoping they would bring their quality back up,time and product will tell. Adios Sgt. Jake

Archived