SASS Wire Forum

YEEEE friggin HAAAAWWW

GunClick Rick

4 miles east...

http://www.orangeblossomjunction.com/

Are they comin' ta town, Rick?

That'd be a good show!!

~EE Taft~

Yesirreee olebuddy,the place is just down the road a piece,Johnny Winters goes there all the time,they been workin on that area ever since i can remember,i worked there years ago bar backin,it was the Sequoia Station then.I'm gonna try to go..I would LOVE to get Martys autograph on my old guitar,hopefully all of them..Dadburn it cuaght me off guard too after christmas and valentines day,i'm just pullin lint out of my pockets...I have been known to wait out in the cold by the buses though and cath them right when they are loadin up.. ;):) That's how i got Willies'

Johnny Winters.. gosh I remember the Whiskey a go go... that guy was so good.. wow.. But then I was country when country wasn't cool too.. like Barbara said.. lol.. Life was all about country to me being from small town USA. Okay.. here ya go.. MY grandparents lived by Mineral point.. and we lived in the country closest towns were Cherry Valley, And Belevidere.. then Rockford.. population .... Well Belvidere has about 26,000 nowdays.. lol.. Mineral point has 2453 now days... and Cherry Valley was a village back then.. lol Right now it has about 2000 people in it.. gosh I am such a hick.. lol

Archived