SASS Wire Forum

Bayou Blast

Noz

We'll be sure to do that Titus. Sorry you and Fannie - well Fannie anyhow - can't make it. See you at Landrun??

1 and a wakeup

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laissez les bon temps rouler! :D

Just for you!!

Mudbugs...

Just think about that!

I just don't think I can do it

WHY is it different than shrimp?

I don't know it just is!

We'll find someplace close that will boil up a bunch for us. Good stuff!

Oh and I am bringing some Irish!

Only a wake up left & Lady Fingers & I hit the road for Cajun Country.

Yee Haaaawwww

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Anybody going to Bayou Blast lookin' for any guns? I have some for sale and could bring them out this weekend if you wanted to see them. For sale: Winchester 97, ASM Sharps 45/70, 2 engraved AWA Longhorns(38/357), 3 Taurus pistols-9mm,.380, and a 5 shot 38 spl. PM me if I can provide any more info on any of them.

It will be good to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Chickahomuny Charlie, I hope you and Ellie Mae Maverick join us at Bayou Blast. Please assure her it will be a fun match and you can tell her that for me.

Is it time to shoot yet?

Texas Gator

AND A WAKE UP! THEN ROLLING! 11+ road hours for me.

I have to work 2 more days. We're leaving at 7:30 Thursday evening.

It's a 7 hour drive for us.

I will see you Friday... with a big smile on my face.

This old dog needs a ride home from the Blast anyone going through east Texas????? Riding down with Mose and Bella... Walking back !!!!!!!! I think I'll shoot a clean match MAYBE-----MAYBE NOT !!!!!! I'm gonna have fun ,,,thats for sure..

Chickahomuny Charlie, I hope you and Ellie Mae Maverick join us at Bayou Blast. Please assure her it will be a fun match and you can tell her that for me.

Is it time to shoot yet?

Texas Gator

Oh yeah, we're comin'. Been signed up for almost a month now. I still gotta load a few more bullets 'fore we go, but I'm either going to make tracks Thursday evening or head out Friday morning....haven't decided yet. Ellie Mae's on Spring Break, so she's chompin' at the bit. ;)

This old dog needs a ride home from the Blast anyone going through east Texas????? Riding down with Mose and Bella... Walking back !!!!!!!! I think I'll shoot a clean match MAYBE-----MAYBE NOT !!!!!! I'm gonna have fun ,,,thats for sure..

We can getcha' as far as Mineola!

Jus' kiddin' Will have to drop off Biggest Heart at home first then take ya home.

Hey T-Bone,

I'm sure wishing I was at bayou blast, but dont worry about a ride home I'll have my limousine pick you up around say 1:30 ish sunday. :lol:

Have a ton of fun!!!!!!!!!!

Slick

Thanks to everyone who offered to get me home via Denver, Santa Fe, Rio, El Paso and two or three others. I'm just gonna walk it will be faster. If you see a short haired country boy walking in south La. pushing a gun cart wearing chaps and talking to himself---stop by or slow down when you pass... Throw the ole dog a bone .........so to speak... T-Bone

Weather's gonna be GREAT!!! A little cool in the mornings (mid-40's) with afternoon highs about 70 and sunny.

If you're sitting on the fence come on down/over, we still have room for a few more shooters.

Possum

I was out at the range for side matches today and was surprised to run into a bunch of folks I already know! Calico Lassie and Nate Kiowa Jones are already set up on vendors row along with several other vendors. It looks like it's going to be a bunch of fun!

I was out at the range for side matches today and was surprised to run into a bunch of folks I already know! Calico Lassie and Nate Kiowa Jones are already set up on vendors row along with several other vendors. It looks like it's going to be a bunch of fun!

That's it. Just rub it in. :huh:

Let us poor folks that did not get to go, know just how much fun you all are having. :unsure:

First 6 stages and the 3 stage Wild Bunch match are in the books. They've done a great job and ya'll are missing the fun!

I saw something this morning that I've never seen at a range in the West...coon tracks in the mud at the loading table on stage 10! :D

First 6 stages and the 3 stage Wild Bunch match are in the books. They've done a great job and ya'll are missing the fun!

I saw something this morning that I've never seen at a range in the West...coon tracks in the mud at the loading table on stage 10! :D

He's pretty fast, but he don't hit much.

This was my first time to the Lake Charles club and it was a blast! Great stages, targets and props were cool, great friends. I could go on and on! Congrats to Slick and Nellie Blue, top male and female!

Great match!! Enjoyed shooting with old friends and new friends on Posse 6. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

Stony Corbett & Lillie Jewel :):)

Stony, it was really nice meeting you and Lillie Jewel! What a FUN MATCH! LOVED IT! :wub:

Stony, it was really nice meeting you and Lillie Jewel! What a FUN MATCH! LOVED IT! :wub:

Glad to have met you and it was a pleasure shooting with you. We had a great time.

Stony Corbett

Archived