SASS Wire Forum

Another reason to hate golf

Deacon Will

Talk about "knowing your load"! Luck had to play a big part but the ability of the human brain and body to work in concert to pull off something like this is truly amazing. Makes you wonder what kind of trap scores these guys would shoot if you spent some time with them.

I have always stayed away from the game. It appears to be very addictive and I can only handle so many in my life. :lol:

Golf clubs are not nearly as efficient as shotguns!!

Blackfoot

Yeah, but golfers, even these guys, get to use the golf balls over and over again, until they loose them.

Here's a twist, shoot golf balls out of your AR-15:

http://www.amazon.com/NcStar-AGOLF-AR15-Golf-Launcher/dp/B003ELMSFC

Video: http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/6/ar-15-golf-ball-launcher-747594

Talk about "knowing your load"! Luck had to play a big part but the ability of the human brain and body to work in concert to pull off something like this is truly amazing. Makes you wonder what kind of trap scores these guys would shoot if you spent some time with them.

Yep, a lot of luck in the shot that hit it, but it looks like a bunch of them were pretty darned close (hard to say for sure with the telephoto lens and all). But even pretty close is amazing.

" I just can't see why da hell folks will take a walnut stick and whack hell out of a banie egg

all over da praire, just to knock it down a gofer hole...

And fer what....

Just to fish it out and do it all over again !!!:wacko: "

My Great Grandpaw.

Several years back in the high desert I was pretty much asked to leave a golf course if ya wore jeans.. lol.. I loved the carts, best part about the whole game.,. they can be fun.. and I did see some red tails that was pretty cool.. beyond that.. ah.. nope. I love shooting, hiking, caves or mines, gold panning, horses, ATVS.. camping.. but golf.. not so much.. But I do love those carts.. lol...

Ifin' I cood curve a baseball da way I curve a golf ball when I hit it...

I'd be worth millions !!!!!!!!!:lol:

Archived