SASS Wire Forum

High Noon at the Tombstone Livery

Granny Annie SASS #37063

Wily and Lola Jane and the Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws have outdone themselves again. What a fantastic shoot!! I think I'll sign up tomorrow for High Noon 2012!!!!! :D

A big THANK YOU to Cowboy Doug and Teri for the great camping, chuck wagon dinners, and entertainment.

Congratulations to Stormy Shooter and Rick O Shea -- top Cowgirl and Cowboy!

Wily and Lola Jane and the Tombstone Ghost Rider Outlaws have outdone themselves again. What a fantastic shoot!! I think I'll sign up tomorrow for High Noon 2012!!!!! :D

A big THANK YOU to Cowboy Doug and Teri for the great camping, chuck wagon dinners, and entertainment.

Congratulations to Stormy Shooter and Rick O Shea -- top Cowgirl and Cowboy!

Wow what a match! Granny Annie said it all. Thanks to all of those who worked so hard to make this annual match a "must shoot match".

Buckeye Pete

What a GREAT match! Enjoyed spending time with some wonderful friends and making a bunch of new ones along the way. Posse 4 was an absolutely blast...all those giggling girls. :P My smiles muscles still ache.

Our hats off to Wily and Lola and all those who worked hard so we could play. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Yep we're all thawed out and warmed up. Spent the day in Bisbee today. Plan to shoot here at the Livery on Saturday and the weather is looking good.

Also want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Calgary Kate - 1st Place Lady Gunfighter!!! You're awesome!! I'm looking forward to meeting up with on again on down the trail.

Lots of fun was to be had on Posse 4.

Congratulations to Wily and Lola Jane.

Johnny M.

Johnny, we got your 1st place plaque and will deliver to you @ Winter Range. Good job!

Thanks everyone. Lola and I had a great time spent some time with some old friends and met alot of new ones.

What a terrific bunch of pards that came out. Everything went real well this weekend due to all the great volunteers that gave a lending hand. We couldn't have done it without you. Boy, the weather couldn't have been better.

Congratulations to all the winners.

BTW, the scores are posted here

Wily

Wily, Cowboy Doug and all that put this shoot together Thanks! We had fun and the weather was good. Congrats to the winners. Tombstone is still alive and keeping the Old West alive. Thanks again. NBC

Archived