SASS Wire Forum

Thanks for the prayers......

Lil Buffalo Sam Peedette

Hello to you all again.......

Sadly I am returning back so soon with yet more requests!!! I know my dad (Buffalo Sam Peed) already took the time to send out the prayer request. I am just here to show my thanks to all of you who care enough about my dad and his family to add us to your thoughts.

I want to make sure to let you all know that though it is so very tough for my husband and myself to do this all over again, and believe me it is...... Brayden is in a much worse state right now then Damian was when he was brought to you all last year. Brayden is in a lot more pain and since he is a year younger than Damian was that is much harder to deal with as a parent. So this undertaking of surgery is going to really be a sigh of relief for my family as it will be most likely the first time in his short 16 months on this earth that he will not have pain throughout his body. For this I am greatful and praise God that we are getting this taken care of. Now sadly this means that my precious little baby will undergo an even more extensive surgery than his older brother so prayers are more important than ever.

Brayden will be having 2 seperate procedures done on the 22nd and both are dealing directly with his brain. This is why we have come to you with our request this year. Your support and care means more to me than I am able to express. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I will keep you updated as we move through this journey. God bless each of you......

Laura

Archived