SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboy

Easy Emily SASS #73673

Naked Cowboy

A Sheriff in a small town in Texas walks out in the street and sees a blond haired cowboy coming toward him with nothing on but his cowboy hat, his gun and his boots. He arrests him for indecent exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks 'Why in the world are you walking around like this?'

The cowboy says, 'Well it's like this Sheriff ....

I was in this bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her. So I did.

We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt... So I did.

Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants... So I did.

Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts....so I did.

Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, 'Now go to town cowboy.. '

'And here I am.'

Son of a Gun. Blonde Men do exist

Ok, how about the one about the Australian cowboy?

An Australian rancher takes his son to town from the far outback on his 16th birthday to introduce him to the pleasures of manhood. Father and son arrive at the local saloon and brothel where the father buys his son a stiff drink and cigar while negotiating some time for the boy with one of the madams girls.

Once a price and girl are settled on the boy and his date head upstairs to one of the rooms to complete his education.

The comely young sporting woman leads the boy into the room and takes of her stockings. The boy responds by throwing the sitting chair out the window.

The woman is confused but continues to strip for the boy and takes off her dress. The boy responds again, this time throwing the chest of drawers out the window.

The woman is further confused but goes on about the business of the business and takes off her blouse. The boy grabs the nightstand and it follows the other furniture out the window to crash into the street below.

The woman can no longer contain her curiosity so while finishing her strip show asks the boy what he is doing. The boy seeing his first ever naked woman grabs the bed and stuffs it out the window, looks at her and says……

If this is anything like having sex with a kangaroo, we’re going to need all the room we can get.

Ok, how about the one about the Australian cowboy?

An Australian rancher takes his son to town from the far outback on his 16th birthday to introduce him to the pleasures of manhood. Father and son arrive at the local saloon and brothel where the father buys his son a stiff drink and cigar while negotiating some time for the boy with one of the madams girls.

Once a price and girl are settled on the boy and his date head upstairs to one of the rooms to complete his education.

The comely young sporting woman leads the boy into the room and takes of her stockings. The boy responds by throwing the sitting chair out the window.

The woman is confused but continues to strip for the boy and takes off her dress. The boy responds again, this time throwing the chest of drawers out the window.

The woman is further confused but goes on about the business of the business and takes off her blouse. The boy grabs the nightstand and it follows the other furniture out the window to crash into the street below.

The woman can no longer contain her curiosity so while finishing her strip show asks the boy what he is doing. The boy seeing his first ever naked woman grabs the bed and stuffs it out the window, looks at her and says……

If this is anything like having sex with a kangaroo, we’re going to need all the room we can get.

Grooooaan. Can't wait to see Wallaby Jacks response!

Grooooaan. Can't wait to see Wallaby Jacks response!

Oh yeah.....I cant wait none t'all !!

Sent da "Naked Cowboy" to my baby girl in NC.

She'll git a kick out of it !!! :lol:

Archived