SASS Wire Forum

Good night y'all..

Deja Vous

Thanks for the tile photos Grizzes.. much apprecaited.. have fun guys.. I have a call coming in in a few minutes.. and I will be out a bit.. have a great night.. hugs Deja

Hal, dang right!

Hal, Grizz, we'd moan bout our aches and pains from da things ya did when you whar young-ins !! :lol:

Nite Deja, thanks for bringing to mind my memories of skiing and such, it was fun to remember how wild and crazy I once was.

Grizzes, life changes, we age.. but God gives us new gifts. An ever gentler spirit as we age. We find pleasure in just being with friends or loved one without all the skis, or skates, or bikes.

Sure we still remain active each of us in our own ways. But our hearts feel so much more love now.

Kinda like the song about live like your almost dying. You do not know how precious life is until you lose someone you loved and spend days holding on to and suddenly they are gone.

At one time my biggest fear was finding someone only to have them die on me too. Now, I see that the great parts in between are what matter, the miracle of the time that you do have together is what life is all about.

So, all the fun we had in the past, will not compare with the love in our hearts as we age.. ya always get something from God ... Hugs Deja.

Good moring Miss Vous...

Good Morning Matthews.. lol... I am drinking my milk and watching Tom and Jerry to get inspritation for the day. lol.. That was funny.. thanks I love a laugh in the mornings..

Archived