SASS Wire Forum

Want to Buy

I'd like to get two sets of Ruger Bisley, factory wood grips, or even Gunfighter sets. Needn't be new, just servicable. What'cha got? I have several pairs of OLD MODEL Vaquero/BH plow handle wood grips I can offer in trade if interested. Also several sets of Ajax Vaquero/BH as well.

Al

I got 2 sets of Eagle Gunfighter grips for Ruger Bisley's. They are the Ivory, and the high polish has been sanded off for a better grip. If interested let me know.

I got 2 sets of Eagle Gunfighter grips for Ruger Bisley's. They are the Ivory, and the high polish has been sanded off for a better grip. If interested let me know.

Thanks, I really want wood. The polymers get too slippery in my hands.

Al

Ok, ready cowboys? Soledad sends me the Ivory ones, I send the wood bisleys to Al Overa, and Al Overa sends the regular grips to Soledad. How's that?

I wondered if the Ivory grips in question are particular to the old model Vaquero Bisley grip frame -or- are they meant for the Blackhawk Bisley grip frame. If I'm not mistaken, there is a difference.

If none of the current opportunities pan out, I have been in touch with this guy about making me grip panels for my "old model Vaquero Bisley" in particular. It is an odd pattern, and "intricate" as he put it. The materials in his inventory are just gorgeous. His communication during my inquiry leads me to believe that he really wants the business too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Bearpaw-Ruger-Grip-Store

I wondered if the Ivory grips in question are particular to the old model Vaquero Bisley grip frame -or- are they meant for the Blackhawk Bisley grip frame. If I'm not mistaken, there is a difference.

If none of the current opportunities pan out, I have been in touch with this guy about making me grip panels for my "old model Vaquero Bisley" in particular. It is an odd pattern, and "intricate" as he put it. The materials in his inventory are just gorgeous. His communication during my inquiry leads me to believe that he really wants the business too.

http://stores.ebay.com/Bearpaw-Ruger-Grip-Store

He sure does have some pretty woods. Not sure if that is something that would be much better than the slick polymer tho. I might have to go to Eagle Gunfighters if nothing else comes up. They are about 10.00 less per pair than his quoted price. Thanks for the lead tho.

Al

How's free sound? Well, almost.

I got 4 pair Ruger Bisley factory wood in good to like new condition. I'll pick out prettiest, match them up as well as I can and send to ya. Whatever the shipping label says on cost (USPS flat rate), send that amount back. I can have them out Monday. And if you can ever return me with a favor my friend, fine. If not, that's fine too.

DDD

The Eagle Ebony gunfighter grips I have on my Bisley's are checkered, are yours? I guess the next question is are they off of a Vaquero like mine or off of a Blackhawk? I thought they are all the same. If so, I have 2 pair of Ruger Old Model Bisley smooth grips grips that I am willing to trade for the Eagle Ivorys. Who wants to play swap & trade?

How's free sound? Well, almost.

I got 4 pair Ruger Bisley factory wood in good to like new condition. I'll pick out prettiest, match them up as well as I can and send to ya. Whatever the shipping label says on cost (USPS flat rate), send that amount back. I can have them out Monday. And if you can ever return me with a favor my friend, fine. If not, that's fine too.

DDD

DDD sent ya a PM. Thanks

Al

Archived