SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF Colt New Service DA Revolvers 45LC

Preacher Clint

Pictures later this evening. I've resigned from the NCOWS crowd, and am now returning to authenticity sanity! That said, I have no venue for two very nice Colt New Service DA revolvers in 45 LC. The first one has been professionally refinished and is beautiful -- but few exterior markings remain. It has a deep Blue and is chambered in 45LC. Has white pearl Jay Scott grips and is extremely tight and accurate. Feels like a pro has done an action job, but it was done prior to my ownership. Excellent bore. Asking $550 + shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Second revolver has worn blue, but retains its markings. Was originally chambered in 455 Eley, but was converted at some point to 45LC. I have just replaced the grips with black pearl Jay Scott grips. Again very accurate, but not as tight as the first one. Still, a very nice shooter. Very nice bore. Asking $400 + Shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have two sets of Franzite Imitation Stag grips and will include a pair with each revolver. These do not fit as well as they should. Both of these revolvers are C&R eligible and date to the early 1900-1910's. Both have lanyard rings.

I will be happy to trade. Looking for SASS revolvers, 45's or 38's, or percussion revolvers. Actually I'm open to trades, except for shotguns. Already have too many of those. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. I'll run these here a few days then off to Gunbroker. Thanks for looking. PM me with trade offers or email me at oscarlovel@gmail.com

Preacher Clint

Alba, TX

SASS #80608

My link

My link 2

My link 3

My link 4

My link 5

My link 6

Hey preacher, I've got a fine condition cased Uberti 1851 .36 "Old West" finish if you'd be interested in it for your remaining gun. E-mule me at john_hilliker@yahoo.com for pic's.

Archived