SASS Wire Forum

V-Day

Guest sawyer#34250

Guest sawyer#34250

OK You Guys who are lucky enough to be married, or otherwise hooked up, with a wonderful woman--Now is the time to get her a little something to show her how much you appreciate her.

I have a great wife--good looking, good personality, understanding(she really needs that being married to me), and helpful with many of my many problems. I am really lucky to have her and don't know what I would do without her. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.

If you feel like I do about your sweetie then make sure you let her know with some type of gift for V-Day.

Everything is on sale now for V-Day, candy, flowers, Victoria's Secrets(Is a gift from this place for her or for you?) So spend a few bucks and enjoy the profits!

My wife and I don't play the whole Valentines Day thing. Saves a lot of angst and money. And neither one of us gets why it is pushed as the guy having to guess what will please the gal and catering to her, but she doesn't have to reciprocate.

Of course, with the Super Bowl just the weekend before, I guess the little lady will do her part with cooking, fetching drinks and sumptuous viands, and staying out of the way of the game. So maybe things even out. :lol:

I've hated this damn fake, commercial, Hallmark Holiday for years...

...Ever since I got the wifey that Ironing Board for Valentines Day.

OK You Guys who are lucky enough to be married, or otherwise hooked up, with a wonderful woman--Now is the time to get her a little something to show her how much you appreciate her.

I have a great wife--good looking, good personality, understanding(she really needs that being married to me), and helpful with many of my many problems. I am really lucky to have her and don't know what I would do without her. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me.

If you feel like I do about your sweetie then make sure you let her know with some type of gift for V-Day.

Everything is on sale now for V-Day, candy, flowers, Victoria's Secrets(Is a gift from this place for her or for you?) So spend a few bucks and enjoy the profits!

Just remember --- (from her perspective)

If it plugs in - it is not a V-gift.

If you use it to clean up with - it is not a V-gift.

If you use it to do yard work with - it is not a V-gift.

If it will be in your shop for the rest of its useful life - it is not a V-gift

Pretty proud of myself that it only took 28 1/2 years of marriage to learn that! :lol::lol:

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Nothing says true Love :wub: more than a small household appliance.

Chili Pepper Kid

Yeah women love vaccums, it is a gift that keeps on giving.

Man.........You guys are gonna get a rollin' pin to the head!

Mama Taft (the wifey) Seems to like household gifts for V day. She asks for anything to help her around the house, If I get it for her she's happy! (And when I help her around the house she's REAL happy! :lol::huh: )

One year I got her a dozen roses...........She blew a head gasket!!!!

She said "How F#%$*ng much did that cost?!?!? You know they will just die in a few days!!!"

This year I'm taking her away for a few days..........

......I might not come back alive!!!!!

:blink:

~EE( :blink: GULP!)Taft~

;)

I was in the hospital when it was time to do my Christmas shopping so the space under the tree was kinda bare this year.

I went to the jewelery store this afternoon to make up for it. :wub:

Got some candy too. ;)

Man.........You guys are gonna get a rollin' pin to the head!

Mama Taft (the wifey) Seems to like household gifts for V day. She asks for anything to help her around the house, If I get it for her she's happy! (And when I help her around the house she's REAL happy! :lol::huh: )

One year I got her a dozen roses...........She blew a head gasket!!!!

She said "How F#%$*ng much did that cost?!?!? You know they will just die in a few days!!!"

This year I'm taking her away for a few days..........

......I might not come back alive!!!!!

:blink:

~EE( :blink: GULP!)Taft~

;)

EE's some people are practical some are not.. Most are a mixture. I dont' like roses, unless you give me a rose bush to plant... But I no longer do valentines day for me. But I will for work friends. I have learned my lesson, no more visits to vegas period.. lol

I was in the hospital when it was time to do my Christmas shopping so the space under the tree was kinda bare this year.

I went to the jewelery store this afternoon to make up for it. :wub:

Got some candy too. ;)

Utahs.. I hope you got Carol something really nice... It is so nice to have you back on t he board.. I love .. love stories.. Deja

. I have learned my lesson, no more visits to vegas period.. lol

This sounds like something we all need to hear about.

Give us the story! :lol:

~EE(all ears)Taft~

This sounds like something we all need to hear about.

Give us the story! :lol:

~EE(all ears)Taft~

Ah.. no thanks.. lol.. Lets just say, Feb. would never be the same again .. lol

Ah.. no thanks.. lol.. Lets just say, Feb. would never be the same again .. lol

:lol:

Archived