SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin .357 carbine

southparkslim

Decided to go with a .357/38 Marlin as opposed to a .32 to start a new shooter(spoiled dove)needs a carbine,(would really like FTF in colorado or Cheyenne area)....................thanks.....southpark slim

Decided to go with a .357/38 Marlin as opposed to a .32 to start a new shooter(spoiled dove)needs a carbine,(would really like FTF in colorado or Cheyenne area)....................thanks.....southpark slim

Wize move there Slim. The folks that have the .32s are proud of them, the brass is costly, and you lose a lot. I had one but got rid of it in favor of a .38/.357. Much happier.

Don't have one to sell, but a free bump anyway.

Al

I've got one in my safe. Pretty sure I installed a one piece firing pin, even has Louisiana Lightnin' engraved on the bolt. Also has lighter springs and leather wrapped lever. If you want to try it out I can bring it to Pawnee next week.

LL' :D

I've got one in my safe. Pretty sure I installed a one piece firing pin, even has Louisiana Lightnin' engraved on the bolt. Also has lighter springs and leather wrapped lever. If you want to try it out I can bring it to Pawnee next week.

Bring it, we'll take a gander at it....................thanks south park slim

Bring it , we'll take a gander at it.........thanks south park slim

Hey LL, long as yer totin extra stuff along, can you bring that leather we were talkin about last fall if you still have it?

Thanks

Grizz

Yeah, I'll bring it. That's if the weather holds out. Almost 60 here today, next Saturday high is around 30. Alot can happen between now and then.

LL'

Archived