SASS Wire Forum

Need your prayers again..

Buffalo Sam Peed #66990

Last year about this time my grandson had to go in for brain surgery and you kind folks supported him with your prayers. The surgery was a complete success and he is doing better than they could have ever dreamed. We just found out now that his younger brother Brayden has the same defect and is having fluid build up on his brain so Feb.22nd he has to go under the knife to correct the problem. As per the request of his mother & father I'm here asking for your prayers for Brayden. They were both so grateful of the support that was shown by people that only knew their son thru the friends that I had made over the years in the wonderful sport that they feel as much apart of my Cowboy family as I do. Thank you all for the friendship and support that you have shown to me and mine over the years. Though it is hard to see the little ones go thru times like this so early in life, I know that the support and the prayers that will be given up on his behalf will help in a full recovery as did his brother. His name is Brayden Reed and he is 16 months old. From the bottom of my heart "Thank You each and Everyone"

Buffalo Sam Peed

Prayers up for all involved....

I'm gettin' pretty good at this ya know,

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Prayers up for all involved....

I'm gettin' pretty good at this ya know,

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I know you are thank you my friend.. If it all works out I'll see you at Laylow party on the 26th.

Prayers up for complete healing. May God hold him in his arms while he is in the hosptal and hold the hands of the doctors that are taking care of him..

Blaze Kinkaid and Ms. Charmin' Char will be remembering you and the family in all our prayers. We pray for the doctors that will do the surgery, and for the speedy recovery of this precious little one. Praying for peace and comfort during this stressful time.

Prayers up for the lil Pard.

May Feb 22nd become one of the family's happiest with a successful surgery.

Last year about this time my grandson had to go in for brain surgery and you kind folks supported him with your prayers. The surgery was a complete success and he is doing better than they could have ever dreamed. We just found out now that his younger brother Brayden has the same defect and is having fluid build up on his brain so Feb.22nd he has to go under the knife to correct the problem. As per the request of his mother & father I'm here asking for your prayers for Brayden. They were both so grateful of the support that was shown by people that only knew their son thru the friends that I had made over the years in the wonderful sport that they feel as much apart of my Cowboy family as I do. Thank you all for the friendship and support that you have shown to me and mine over the years. Though it is hard to see the little ones go thru times like this so early in life, I know that the support and the prayers that will be given up on his behalf will help in a full recovery as did his brother. His name is Brayden Reed and he is 16 months old. From the bottom of my heart "Thank You each and Everyone"

Buffalo Sam Peed

Godspeed the little guy, prayers on the way. Rye

Lord, you know our needs and I just pray that through the miracle of modern technology and the skilled hands of the surgeon you will heal this young man. Give peace to his family, in jesus we thank you. Amen

Prayers up.

Thank you all for your kind words and your concerns. PLease know that I am very greatful for each and everyone of you.

Thanks again but please keep those prayers coming.

BSP

Archived