SASS Wire Forum

Justified, season two

J-BAR #18287

I'm so glad to see Timothy Oliphant in a role that is something other than a psychotic killer whacko. I really grew to like his talent during Deadwood.

To my sensibilities, "Justified" picks up where Deadwood left off. It's great to see many of the cast members from Deadwood making appearances in Justified.

He's got that sly smile with narrowed eyes thing down as good as Clint ever did. (disclaimer, not saying he's better than Clint, just that the wry smile is a killer).

I watched the first season last week and have to watch it again. I still don't have all the characters and connections figured out.

A Cowboy in a Black Lincoln with a badge and a Glock. Too much.

About the Glock. It sure looks like a 9mm when Raylan points it at somebody, but he refers to it as a .45. What's up with that?

I'm so glad to see Timothy Oliphant in a role that is something other than a psychotic killer whacko. I really grew to like his talent during Deadwood.

To my sensibilities, "Justified" picks up where Deadwood left off. It's great to see many of the cast members from Deadwood making appearances in Justified.

He's got that sly smile with narrowed eyes thing down as good as Clint ever did. (disclaimer, not saying he's better than Clint, just that the wry smile is a killer).

I watched the first season last week and have to watch it again. I still don't have all the characters and connections figured out.

A Cowboy in a Black Lincoln with a badge and a Glock. Too much.

About the Glock. It sure looks like a 9mm when Raylan points it at somebody, but he refers to it as a .45. What's up with that?

It's a poleece Crown Vic. ;)

I'm as much of a car guy as I am a gun guy. The stock Lincoln Town Car definitely needs some help. I believe the only reason they chose it was so Raylan had enough headroom to wear the cowboy hat they constantly comment about.

I live in SW Ohio and I can tell you that the part of KY they situate the show in is one of the places where NASCAR was born. How about doing something to those wheels to justify this? Maybe send the car over to Power Block TV and swap a 5.4 liter DOHC, Supercharged Cobra engine? A Ford 9", 5-link rear, custom tubular A-arm front, and adjustable air suspension all around; some gigantic 4 piston disk brakes..

To have Raylan driving around in a car that clapped out Carolla could run away and hide from is really depressing. Maybe set Ralan up with a NASCAR superstar on the show to give him driving lessons. That way, he could be as much behind the wheel as with his pistol.

Why not? They show the Lincoln more than they show his Glock. In one stroke Raylan could make himself and the Town Car...very, very cool.

Archived