SASS Wire Forum

Justified, season two

J-BAR #18287

Hot dog, it did not miss a beat..picked up right where season one ended.

I hope you talented scenario writers are going to give us some Raylan stages this year.

Love that show.

Justified is the only cop drama I watch anymore. I am sick of every other series taking place in NYC, LA, Miami, Detroit or a similar urban sespool. Of course I live in Kentucky (but not Harlan Co.) so I am somewhat biased.

If you like an interesting story line, good characters and some gun play Justified is a show for you.

Buck (justified) Rio

Another happy Justified fan. Thought it never would get around to starting a new season. Especially like the subtle funny lines that are sprinkled throughout the script.

And to answer Marshal Stone's query... it runs on the FX channel. New episodes air on Wednesday night and are repeated several times throughout the week. I like to watch it "live," and then go back and watch the recording with the close-caption feature turned on just to be sure I've caught all the dialog... sometimes more than once!

It's a good show, folks. Definitely qualifies as a "modern" Western!

Your mileage may vary.

Regards, TJH

2 questions, I was 1/2 asleep,

what kind of apple pie poison was in the glass?

I don't believe that Raylan shot anyone, but his partner sure wanted tooooo!!!!!

DANG....I was laying on the couch suffering from a sinus infection and forgot all about it!! :huh:

Season 1 is out on DVD at WM for 19.96 also.

Great show! One of the few that I try to watch regularly. Raylan can't figure out why folks get upset when he shoots people! He tells the Marshal in Miami, "I don't know why they even give us guns!"

Marshal Stone...it's on here on Wednesday nights on FX, ch 32 at 9:00. Why do you think I was trying to get out of the meeting quickly last night??!!

Four Bucks

:D :D :D Raylan is Da Man!

I noticed he put a roll in his brim this season. Hat looks better. :lol:

Last Season

This season

I hope you talented scenario writers are going to give us some Raylan stages this year.

I'll keep that in mind.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Great start to a new season.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

I don't believe that Raylan shot anyone, but his partner sure wanted tooooo!!!!!

==============================================

Yeah, I missed the name of the poison too. I was hoping that guy would pull a piece out from under that kitchen table and waste that old gal and the doofus (was that her son?) with her before he died.

She said it was a mixture from up in the hills. Didn't specify.

Justified is the only cop drama I watch anymore. I am sick of every other series taking place in NYC, LA, Miami, Detroit or a similar urban sespool. Of course I live in Kentucky (but not Harlan Co.) so I am somewhat biased.

If you like an interesting story line, good characters and some gun play Justified is a show for you.

Buck (justified) Rio

=======================================================

It is a refreshing change from big-city cop shows, which I too have grown tired of watching.

Great show. Long live Elmore Leonard and Raylan Givens.

Did anyone see the promo for season two during the Superbowl?

If not google "Justified promo" and maybe the more confuser literate can post it here.

She said it was a recipe she learned from her Mama from up in the hills.

JEL

I checked my cable list and it repeats Saturday morning at 12:30AM. I just set my VCR to record about 3 hours. Don't want to miss it. I think a recorded link will take care of this year. No, I don't have a DVR

Shenny

Apple pie recipes vary, but 1 gal apple cider, 1 gal apple juice 1 1/2 c sugar or honey and a handful of cinnamon sticks mixed and brought to just boiling. Stir in 1 qt Everclear when cool.

Her recipe had a liberal dose of strichnine (more than likely).

Hemlock and May Apple are two poisonous plants that are native to Kentucky.

:D :D :D Raylan is Da Man!

I noticed he put a roll in his brim this season. Hat looks better. :lol:

Last Season

This season

Maybe he wondered through TN, happened upon Brims and Trims, and Rick or Blackwater put a little magic on it?

Maybe he wondered through TN, happened upon Brims and Trims, and Rick or Blackwater put a little magic on it?

Doubtful. Looks like all their location shooting has been in California and Pennsylvania. :rolleyes:

My wife and I were out running errands this afternoon and I picked up Season 1 on DVD at Best Buy. Can't wait to start watching. Didn't miss much the first season, but I'm sure I'll pick up some things that slipped by me the first go-round.

Apple pie recipes vary, but 1 gal apple cider, 1 gal apple juice 1 1/2 c sugar or honey and a handful of cinnamon sticks mixed and brought to just boiling. Stir in 1 qt Everclear when cool.

Her recipe had a liberal dose of strichnine (more than likely).

Yes, but we can't buy Everclear in Virginia anymore. Too many kids couldn't handle it in college. Gosh, reminds me of when I went to college. While at the Convention this year, I walked down to the Strip Liquor store by the Walgrens and lo and behold there was Everclear. Did not buy any, drank enough of that & home made shine while in College. That's why I don't have a degree, well part of the reason.

Shenny

Definitely the best Cop/LEO show on TV. FX has a bases loaded, bottom of the ninth, out of the ballpark Homerun!!! Timothy has found his alter ego in

Raylen. I'll never ferget 33 years ago when I traveled eastern Kentucky, Harlan, Hazard, Pikeville, Prestonburg, Elkhorn City, at how many of the men and women that went to town with a pistol on their hip. The people are real, family is everything, they are tight-clanish, but they're not all Hillbillys.

Archived