SASS Wire Forum

WTB Norinco/IAC 1887 with no alteration

My son, Ben Shot, is wanting to buy an 1887 Noinco/IAC 1887 lever action shotgun that has not been modified or worked on in any way. If you have such a thing and are thinking of parting with it, please contact me.

I would be interested in hearing of any S&W 38/44 Heavy Duty revolvers you might want to part with or maybe a rough/used to well used Smith Model 19, or Model 28.

mdaly@everestkc.net or leave a message here. I do not have much luck with PMs on this site sut you can try that if you wish.

Thanks

Birdshot

SASS 3616 L R

• 2 weeks later...

I have one that I bought at a gun show - used but looked new. As far as I can tell nothing has been done to it, but I am no expert. I have shot it a couple times, but prefer my doubles. It has a few of the usual gun cart dings in the stock and the extractor wont let the action close unless there is a shell or snapcap in the chamber. I beleive this is somewhat common with these guns. I know another guy who shoots one that has been slicked up by a well known expert in 87s and his does the same. He didnt think it was a big enough problem to send it back for repair.

I would let mine go for $400 or trade for a .45LC Thunderer pistol with 4.75" barrel or shorter.

Archived