SASS Wire Forum

I have to ask... about english.

Deja Vous

The board has been my release for a long time now. I have felt I can be as "sappy silly", as I want to be. Some times I post on here about corsets, sometimes about God, and sometimes about guns, the fun and the political side. But all of the time's I fail to use proper English. The reason is it goes with the persona of a french/lakota kind of person. And it gives me an even larger escape from my heart by being a "LOL: sort of person. I enjoy humor. I find humor in life and in our language that few people understand. But I have taken it a bit to far, so I will try to tone it down a bit, maybe..... lol

The point is I have abused all of you with my lack of grammar because it gives me a freedom that I need in my heart, and in my life. It is easier to take liberties with a language than to have to face life head on, I guess. Being the silly girl in the saloon is easier, but maybe not better?

So, tonight I will try to stop my run on sentences that I am so famous for, and my crazy LOL humor, for a more toned down verison of Deja.

...whut's got inta yourownself? I've been enjoyin' yur thread fer awhile now, and it seems to me thut whut it is you be doin' iz just fine.

...+2 fer whut UB said... (I think????? <_< )

As long as you don't call me on mine I won't call you on yours lol I had a former classmate call me out on a FB post for spelling (I was typing to fast and added an e to great so it looked like greate) Now I really had to hold my tongue not to respond to that as his grammar is atrocious in just general conversations. :ph34r:

As long as you don't call me on mine I won't call you on yours lol I had a former classmate call me out on a FB post for spelling (I was typing to fast and added an e to great so it looked like greate) Now I really had to hold my tongue not to respond to that as his grammar is atrocious in just general conversations. :ph34r:

MM, I flunked out of english class in school.

Thought I'd always be on da res and we only spoke Apache..some english but mostly Apache.

Wish I could go back and learn it all, but what's done IS done and I can't change it.

So, ifin' you and Deja, and Dogwood Anne and da rest of da good folks in dis saloon will tall-er-rate...

I'll go on speakin' MY english....

Not gonna call ya on no spellin', pro-nouc-she-ation or none of da sort...

DEAL ?!?! :unsure:

The board has been my release for a long time now. I have felt I can be as "sappy silly", as I want to be. Some times I post on here about corsets, sometimes about God, and sometimes about guns, the fun and the political side. But all of the time's I fail to use proper English. The reason is it goes with the persona of a french/lakota kind of person. And it gives me an even larger escape from my heart by being a "LOL: sort of person. I enjoy humor. I find humor in life and in our language that few people understand. But I have taken it a bit to far, so I will try to tone it down a bit, maybe..... lol

The point is I have abused all of you with my lack of grammar because it gives me a freedom that I need in my heart, and in my life. It is easier to take liberties with a language than to have to face life head on, I guess. Being the silly girl in the saloon is easier, but maybe not better?

So, tonight I will try to stop my run on sentences that I am so famous for, and my crazy LOL humor, for a more toned down verison of Deja.

Grammar....What da heck is "Grammar?"

Aint akin to da pox is it ? :unsure:

Don't what to be dead, ya know.

Oh c'mon. Lets have a contest. Longest intelligible run on sentence. You go first.

Archived