SASS Wire Forum

Tribute/ Campfire for Laylow - We have a date!

O.K. I appreciate all the replies for the trubute, however it seems I spoke a bit too early....

I have learned there are a few possible problems with what I posted, mainly about who should be the point person for this, and as a result we do not know if we will be able to actually do this at the range or not.....

So I apologize to everyone for the error of my ways.

Lets just hope this can this can still happen.

I just spoke to Capt. Jake and he will be contacting the range to see if this can happen, so keep yer fingers crossed...

It will happen, just don't know right now when....

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

O.K. Here is what we are gonna do...

Our tribute to Laylow will be in conjunction with our already planned DAMMIT Gang BP night shoot on Saturday, MARCH 26, 2011.

As it turns out this is the perfect time to do this as Laylow was one of the driving forces behind the creation of these shoots.

Capt. Jake did what he could and I think this solution is a great idea, so we are on track, same day, just one month later!

JJJ-D

Point person, really? The point is the best Cowboy in the whole darn (scratch that), whole Dammit gang has gone to heaven and we have questions about who will ride point? Who cares, as long as LLC's is remembered by us all in the very best way?

Sorry, I am just a girl. So what do I know about heart and getting lost in your own heart-felt emotions to the POINT of no return? Oh, yeah, that is what girls do best isn't it?

The POINT is the honor for a cowboy who was so important to all of us, and what other point can there be?

Sorry if I am stepping on toes, but I don't weigh a lot. I lost my cool, don't do that much. Hugs Deja

btt

All these bumps reminds of the sound the trapdoor makes when it is opened... :blink:

JJJ-D

btt.. still worried about the rope I see?

btt.. still worried about the rope I see?

Me thinks I'm gonna sharpen ALL my knives... :blush:

JJJ-D

O.K. I appreciate all the replies for the trubute, however it seems I spoke a bit too early....

I have learned there are a few possible problems with what I posted, mainly about who should be the point person for this, and as a result we do not know if we will be able to actually do this at the range or not.....

I just spoke to Capt. Jake and he will be contacting the range to see if this can happen, so keep yer fingers crossed...

JJJ-D

Our tribute to Laylow will be in conjunction with our already planned DAMMIT Gang BP night shoot on Saturday, MARCH 26, 2011.

As it turns out this is the perfect time to do this as Laylow was one of the driving forces behind the creation of these shoots.

Capt. Jake did what he could and I think this solution is a great idea, so we are on track, same day, just one month later!

JJJ-D

YIPPEEEEEE, I'll be there Jimmy :D

Thank you for making this work. I hope you all know how very much you meant to him.

We have made some of the best friends of our lives through SASS.

Love you all, Jes Pepper

I hope you know how much both of you meant to all of us... We love ya Peppers, tons and tons.. Deja.

Me thinks I'm gonna sharpen ALL my knives... :blush:

JJJ-D

Did I mention the thing about the handcuffs? lol

JJJ-D

JJJ-D

works for me.. I will bring the rope..

bump,

and see ya at the "new date",

Pepper

I am so sorry for your loss, I will miss my friend greatly, and you don't even know how much he was comforting me even in his discomfort....the sign of a truely great person.

J3

Let me know if there is any thing I can do to help

curley

btt

I will be there for that one for sure. Count me in. There is no rule we can't do it twice, so first WR and then Norco it will be fun, which of course was LCC-Ds first rule.

JJJ-D

JJJ-D

COUNT ME IN.

ROY

Deja Vous- you have handcuffs? Are they fur-lined? :blink:

uhh........

never mind :wacko::blink:

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

uhh........

JJJ-D

Speechless ha Jimmy :lol: BTT

Deja Vous- you have handcuffs? Are they fur-lined? :blink:

Oh, boy... I can see I posted something stupid again..... lol.. Ok, fur lined , well yes they are i hunted the pink rabbit all by myself. lol

uhh........

JJJ-D

Well, I didn't tell you everything.. lol Just kidding..

Speechless ha Jimmy :lol: BTT

I am sure he is thinking about a response, that is the part that really scares me.. lol.

Me thinks he doesn't want to "Hang" himself AGAIN !! :lol::lol:

He has a talent there, huh? lol... He may start a whole new shooting persona.. twice hung darn it..

He has a talent there, huh? lol... He may start a whole new shooting persona.. twice hung darn it..

He would be right there with Hungblood Dammit

Archived