SASS Wire Forum

Most honorable mention.

Deja Vous

It would be fun to post names of people who have done so much for others I thought within SASS.. So,.... Since Eds is gone, my next choice would be JJJ... Jittery;'s as I call him.. he has become a trusted friend to me and at times i am sure I trust his patience. I can be a odd friend to have indeed. Last night as we had dinner after losing Eds with Ed's wife an a few friends that we love to pieces... The first thing he said to another friend, was sorry I was not there for you as much as I would like to be pard, but now I will be. Now that friend does a lot too for everyone, and never lets anyone help him which I wish he would cuz I like helping.. Anyhow.. before I get lost like I usually do in the Saloon.. my honorable mention would be JJJ's ... Anyone that hangs out with him knows he helps everyone .. and is as kind as they come. After all few can put up with a Sass Pardette like Deja vous .. I can sure test ya.. lol.. If I were to do a second.. gosh.. Youngbloods, Doublescotch, Highroad... ah.. man so many to mention.. Who would you like to honor for being there above an beyond?

:wub:Jackalope Jasper and Anita Margarita! :wub:

And why?

GOEX !!!! ;)

Apaches, who is GoEX, and why?

Johnny Shiloh, the past president of Firelands Peacemakers for 11 years. He fainnly stepped down to enjoy some time with his grandkids. He worked so hard to build up this club from nothing, congrats to JS!

Deja,

I will vote for JJJ also. He and Ed are like Peanut Butter and Jelly. One just compliments the other. Those two were always doing things together, raising funds for the Friends of NRA , helping folks out and many more things. JJJ continues to be the man everyone should strive to be.

I also agree with the rest of the cast, Youngblood, DS, etc. I am honored that they allow me to be part of the group.

Archived