SASS Wire Forum

Guns and the border

Utah Bob #35998

Hillary promised that the giverment was doing all it could. What more could you want, and what could go possibly wrong? Whatsamatteryou? Don't cha trust the giverment?

lol... as much as you do...

MSNBC has little credibility with me. :mellow:

About the same as the Mexican Ambassador. :lol:

MSNBC has little credibility with me. :mellow:

================================================

NONE of the alphabet networks have any credibility with me. They are all controlled by the left.

I personally don't see the problem with having to report multiple purchases of assault type rifles.

Maybe I am missing something?

Wasatch

Then the next step is to report purchases of rifles. Then rifle ammunition. Then rifle parts. Then what you are planning to do with that rifle, and where you are going to do it... It is called the right to bear arms. It is called the right to privacy. Make no mistake about it -- there are individuals who want to take away those rights. We don't need to be paranoid, but we do need to remain alert.

When you boys find out who/whom the Drug Lord is, you will need depends. Border included. I won't put the details on here.........

I personally don't see the problem with having to report multiple purchases of assault type rifles.

Maybe I am missing something?

Wasatch

On its surface, I don't either. But registration and confiscation are the ultimate goals. As a side note, having lived in Mexico for four years back in the '90s, Guadalajuara has not been a "peaceful" city for a long time. It was not as bad as Mexico City, but much more so than most of Mexico. I also noted the article stated these semi-autos were flooding Mexico, then followed it saying the violence in Gadalajuara was from "automatic weapons".

This will stir folks up a bit: Why don't we just legalize, control and tax most drugs? The use would not change, but you would remove the criminal element of it.....

It appears that the Mexican Government is as successful in keeping our guns out of Mexico as our government is, in keeping Mexican Drugs out of our Country.

You have to wonder if anyone is actually trying?

Coffee

Archived