SASS Wire Forum

The Days of Wine and Roses

Deja Vous

today it has been WHINE and WEEDS.. lol... yikes.. Okay fine, I am still having fun.

Uh, gardening, DV????????????? :blush:

Yes, of course I am with a bottle in my hand .. lol

If there was a dumb question, I found it and asked it today.. lol Not sure what was up, but I just could not get focus on my job. My boss finally said what is wrong anyhow with your brain today.. lol... and I said, well I would rather spend my time with "wine and roses" today I guess.. I am not sure why I even said it.. but my email box filled up with yep, wine, whine, and roses and weeds.. lol. I work with a bunch of people that I am begining to think are less function than I am.Certainly they are funnier. lol. Given the choice between wine or roses today, I asked for a bottle of wine, and a rose bush to sit by.. Someplace in the middle of AZ would work just fine, 5 years from now or so.. with a ATV to cruise the desert with... I can sip my wine, click bang in the desert, and go home at night to the silence of the desert and the sweet smell of a rose bush planted by my back door so I get the smell each day. Next, I would like a nice garden green house kinda thing, and about 40 acres to seperate me from my mind. lol. Todays mind blank is from driving last night with the window down.. makes me dream about the past.. and the future.. Also freezes your brain cells in Feb when you have your windows down.. lol But it did me good.. I needed the time to rebuild, so I could be really stupid today.. lol.

Archived