SASS Wire Forum

Delorean time machine poll

Personally the DeLorean doesn;t bother me at all and I kinda like it...but, hey...place your vote compadres!

http://www.snappoll.com/poll/359593.php

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Leave it on for now.

I tried to vote and it said 'You can't vote repeatedly!"

Once is repeatedly? :angry:

I tried to vote and it said 'You can't vote repeatedly!"

Once is repeatedly? :angry:

Me too. Not only that, but I clicked on view results, and it showed 100% liked it. sort of like the MSNBC poll on Obama-Care :lol:

And I don't like it. Not sure they really need any picture at all.

Me too. Not only that, but I clicked on view results, and it showed 100% liked it. sort of like the MSNBC poll on Obama-Care :lol:

And I don't like it. Not sure they really need any picture at all.

That was my vote :D

...for some reason the link doesn't work - it was a new thing to try - it fails - like Obamacare

Same fer me, cannot vote, said I already did, but at our age maybe I already did vote, who knows???

My grandmother lived in an era that spanned the covered wagon, to the space missions. She was so proud of all she saw in her life. I do try to take things with grace, like the Anthem being song in a manner that I didn't really like. I try to not be lost in time... But we are cowboys here kinda I admit I am a girl. .. lol.. And the car isn't of much interest to me... I would love to see a covered wagon.. But if I have learned anything in life, it is you don't always get what you want, so I get over it and I move on. If this is the worst that ever happened to me I would be so happy.. lol.. But even when the worst happens, I try to make the best of it and move on. So, if the car makes someone else happy, so be it.. and I will simply look to the left.. for the SASS sticker.. lol.. I am not too old to move my eyes yet.. lol

Personally, I don't spend a whole lot of time staring at the header that has that on it. I tend to get down into the threads rather quickly.

+1

Archived