SASS Wire Forum

Tribute/ Campfire for Laylow Curly * UPDATE*

You got the deal right there Deja. I am working on getting all the Dammit stories edited and in print so you can read about our adventures over the years.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deja,

You might want to check this out also. Has some kinda cool stuff in it.

Dammit Gang Hideout

thanks.. I need to start reading on line a bit more the stories.. I have read some of JJJ's and they are really good.. he recomended JJ's.. lol.. Phils. has anyone told you lately you and apples are the coolest people? hugs to you both.. Deja

You got the deal right there Deja. I am working on getting all the Dammit stories edited and in print so you can read about our adventures over the years.

Thanks JJ's now I have two Cowboys with cool stories about the "cowboys".. lol to read about.. lol.. You guys are just too much fun, and how could anyone not want to be a part of all of this?

Tonight all I can say is I miss Ed's a lot. I did not know him as long as the rest of you, or as well I know that. But just the friendships he had, the conversations we had, the jokes, the humor he made me feel like a sister. He has left a huge gap in my heart here on earth that can not be filled. Tonight I will do my posts on the Saloon, and then spend some time reading the stories about the gang who captured the heart and soul of this little MO gal before she even was "transplanted".. lol..

Years ago I was told a story by my grandmother about my great grandfather rescuing a calf in the creek in the spring. He had a tooth pulled that day, was feeling pretty bad, but still he went in to save the little critter. The end result was he died at age 35 from blood poisioning. She said, he would have prefer to have saved the calf, came home to a strong shot, and a tall tale with a twist of humor then to have not saved the calf. Even if it cost him his life, it was worth it.

Life of all things was that important to him. I kinda had that feeling about ED;'s and the people he touched, they were as important to him as his own life was. He was just a darn nice guy.. like his wife he deserves to stay in our hearts forever..

Deja,

I found the CC that has the story in it, or as Apple Pie calls it "Our Wedding Album". JJJ wrote it I think. It tells a nice tale. If I remember, I will bring it so you can look through it.

Thanks Marshalls.. lol.. I even sit kinda still for a story... kinda.. lol

Hey Deja, Ask JJJ for the books. Those were the days when a man only needed a telephone pole and a trash bin. He could play for hours. :lol::lol::lol:

lol.. you guys make me laugh.. thanks for that.. and with LLC's gone I hope to see some celebrating his stay in heaven, ............

DJ,

Since I forgot to bring the CC out for you this weekend, I promise to have at LLC's tribute.

If you have the month and date, there are copies of old Chronicles on the website.

DJ,

Since I forgot to bring the CC out for you this weekend, I promise to have at LLC's tribute.

Marshals.. I am tapping my little foot.. lol... don't make me wear it out.. Hey,,, tell Jen hello for me and give her a hug..

Deja Vous,

When you get to reading Jailhouse Jim's yarn and tall tales don't belive none of that stuff he wrote about me an my Pard Roan Henry.

Ethan

Deja Vous,

When you get to reading Jailhouse Jim's yarn and tall tales don't belive none of that stuff he wrote about me an my Pard Roan Henry.

Ethan

Okay.. so now I know to pay special attention to those parts.. lol.. so how bad are ya?? lol

Okay.. so now I know to pay special attention to those parts.. lol.. so how bad are ya?? lol

You will have to read some of the early stories Deja, Roan Henry is one bad hombre. Ethan, he isn't bad anymore, he got himself kilt over to Chimney Rock. He died hard mam, real hard, and that's when his pard Roan Henry came for me. The rest is just history to be made.

• 3 weeks later...

The stages have been approved and posted....

See the first post for the link or go to the events page!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Roan is 6 foot, 12 inches tall, an' two carbines wide. The ground shakes when he walks, and rocks split when he talks.

But, you should really watch out for his wife, Elle. It's the smart and purty ones that'll getcha every time!

Deja Vous,

Ethan

Don't believe ANY of it??? lol.. Or just parts of it... now come clean here.. lol

Roan is 6 foot, 12 inches tall, an' two carbines wide. The ground shakes when he walks, and rocks split when he talks.

But, you should really watch out for his wife, Elle. It's the smart and purty ones that'll getcha every time!

rotfl... That is funny. Ground shakes.. okay I am wearing my stablizer boots then.... lol

Don't believe ANY of it??? lol.. Or just parts of it... now come clean here.. lol

It's gotta be true, it's in print....

JJJ-D

you guys wouldn't lie to a little girl like me would ya? lol... Darn the shoot is not going to be soon enought.. but it will still be.. Double tap.. or JJJ's triple Tap.. lol.. either way we are going to do the shoot.. and yeah... I love the stories.. The one constant thing growing up was stories, they are a life line for the kid in me.. lol.. They are true, right? lol.. I am counting on y'all to be honest now.. lol Goodnight.. sweet dreams of double tap, triple tap or just tap.. maybe a beer on tap I don't know.. lol.. One more call for the night it is almost 11 I am tired.. so maybe no call tonight.. just dreams of the shoot in the future.. it will be the best shoot ever.. lol It always is to me.. Wolves raised me.. lol

BUMP............... SLIDE............. OOPS!

JJJ-D

Everything in those stories is the truth as I remember it. :ph34r:

Actually, there is a lot of truth, more than you might guess, amongst the tall tales. You just have to be able to separate the truth from the BS. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, there is a lot of truth, more than you might guess, amongst the tall tales. You just have to be able to separate the truth from the BS. :lol:

The truth is in the man Jailhouse.. LLC; was a true legend to me.. I do miss him.. but at least i still have the wisdom of Peppers..

Archived