SASS Wire Forum

Has anyone else seen a Taurus Lightning with

Deadeye Dallas, SASS #60249

Wondering if they started with A.

Dallas

woo hoo i was the first person to comment AND veiw.....Na i havent seen any ^_^

I had one of the first and as I recall it started with X. Then they went to Y and Z. Not sure if they made it to A.

Dallas, am sure about no A and not sure about the X ones. The most talked about production serials were the 'Y'. Then Brazil made mods and started the units with a Z. Then the 'died'!

The prefix of the serial number denotes the year of manufacture. I doubt there were many made with a X prefix. I had an early one that started with Y. It was terrible. It was replaced with an z that is fair. The one you are working on now is just newer and they started back to the beginning of the alphabet using two letters.

Probably some where on the internet you can find the year of manufacture related to the letter of the alphabet.

The one I plan to send to you in the next couple of days starts with a Z

shenny

Wondering if they started with A.

Dallas

Had one.....the serial # was A05XXX.....it was infected with too many issues so I sold it to a very optimistic young man.....Yoos-ta-be-kid

I am working on one that starts with AM, I hope they did not make any more like it.

Dallas

Dallas ... well, I'll be! Taurus Brazil's Prototype Curse for all the CAS guys. Must not have been many because there was no moaning and groaning on the forums with one that had a 'A' serial. The real gripes started with the 'Y' clunkers

Now, gonna say ... slick the Axxxxx up and the owner will have a Museum Piece! :P

Archived